Only internal users (teaching staff, students, participants, and staff) can access HEC library resources off campus. This option is not available to external users.
Which resources are available via distance access?
The library catalog and the vast majority of the library’s databases are available via remote access. Six databases (Encyclopaedia Universalis, SDC Platinum, Datastream, Compustat Global Data, Reuters 3000 Xtra, and Place de l’immobilier) remain available for consultation in the library only. Infinancials is, on the other hand, available on campus only.
How to use distance access
- No special program is required for remote access
- Simply open the library website, then select the required database
- Enter your network username and password when requested
- Note: Some databases (including the Bureau Van Dijk's ones, Factiva, and WRDS) require you to accept a security certificate when you connect to the database for the first time. The certificate provided by HEC is perfectly safe and you can accept it
For further help
- Contact the library on 01 39 67 94 78 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After library opening hours, contact IT support on 01 39 67 72 00