- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- Online Resources
- Using the library
- Workshops & Guides
Ask a librarian
Chat : 9 am to 6 pm
Book a study room
Several spaces for group work are available at the library :
- The "Lab" : a large space dedicated to creativity and co-creation. Equipped with 4 projection screens, writable walls, and an interactive whiteboard.
- The "Entrepreneurship & Career" room : Fitted for up to 25 persons. Equipped with a video projector.
- Co-working room #1 : Fitted for up to 10-12 persons, it is equipped with a SmartKapp whiteboard, a projection screen and a camera.
- Co-working room #2 and #3 : Fitted for up to 6 persons, they are equipped with a projection screen and writable walls. Cameras are at your disposal at the welcome desk.
- The "Creative Workshops" room : Fiited for up to 25 persons, it is equipped with an interactive whiteboard, a visio conferencing system and a SmartKapp whiteboard.
- The "visio-conferencing" room : Allows a student to have a job interview. Equipped with a high quality visio conferencing system.
How to book a room ?
- Check the room availability on the agenda below
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make yourself known at the library welcome desk to get instructions and advice on how to use the screens.