- Each year, HEC Business Game brings together over 150 students from across the world to participate in a real-life case competition.
- The Business Game team has partner connections with companies who put together case challenges for the participants who have to solve four cases in 2 days. Students but also to get new ideas on the cases because they bring topics that they are actually interests them in the company and obviously for the students to meet other students and to meet the company representatives, to have these case study experiences.
- HEC Business Game Values
- Skill Development
HEC Business Game (Annually-April)
- Over two days, diverse groups of students form to take part in two challenges each day, before pitching their ideas. The competition creates the ideal opportunity for networking and creating important connections with influential firms such as Bain and Company.
- The Heads of each department meet regularly to discuss the organization of the Business Game and then return to their individual teams to get to work.
- Team building events help the society’s members get to know one another and learn to work together, creating a better atmosphere within the society and an opportunity to have fun. These events are sometimes dinners or drinks in Paris.
Why join this society? :
- Join a diverse and international team to organize one of the biggest events of the year on campus.
- The society brings together students from across the world and serves as a platform for the participating companies to network and meet students, but also to get new ideas on the cases, as they are topics that interest the company.
- Members of the HEC Business Game team have the opportunity to learn and develop skills in leadership and organization, especially as one of the department leaders.
- Members also have a lot of contact with company representatives as they take care of them. This is a great opportunity to network with influential businesses.
- Between 20 and 25 members each year.
- A highly international society where students of all nationalities are welcome.
- Members work year round to organise the most effective and interesting event possible.
The Current Committee:
President- Caroline Adam
Secretary General- Eric He Zhang
Treasurer- Grégoire Flahault
Head of Partnerships- Martjin Daemen
Head of Digital- Bastien Berrada
Head of Logistics- Caterina Campagna
Head of Promotions- Anis Ben Ayed
Head of Participants- Hannah Williams
Partnerships Team- Jürgen Huber, Nina Croock, Idin Jafari, Sophie Frömmrich, Filipa Duarte, Stefan Kammholtz
Digital Team- Benjamin Lazard
Logistics Team- Lidya Teka, Clement Dennaï, Leah Stavenhagen, Lise Pleyber, Larissa Machado
Promotions Team- Rita Chamaa, Alexandra Lopez
Participants Team- Abhi Kumar, Jana Huber, Elena Riccobon
- Bain and Company
The Society’s History:
The first edition of HEC Business Game was in 2014 and each year the event has gradually grown in numbers of participants and members, gaining recognition across the world.