Get a glimpse of the HEC Paris Open Day
Our next open day will be held on Saturday, March 17 2018.
The Open Day is a fantastic opportunity to feel the unique HEC Paris experience by meeting with current students and professors as well as the admissions and development team on campus.
Explore our campus and facilities, benefit from personal advice and learn about our programs.
10:00am - 5:30pm : Welcome on the HEC Paris campus
Master in Management Grande Ecole
- 11:00am & 3:00pm: Presentations in French of the Master in Management-Grande Ecole program.
- 3:00pm: Presentation in English of the Master in Management (International Admission procedure).
One year MSC / MS programs
Presentations between 10:00am and 5:00pm
Presentations in English:
- Data Science for Business: 11:00am
- International Finance: 11:00am and 4:00pm
- Strategic Management: 12:00am and 3:00pm
- Sustainability and Social Innovation: 11:00am and 2:30pm
- Managerial and Financial Economics: 2:00pm
- Marketing: 11:00am
Presentations in French:
- Droit et Management International: 11:00am and 3:00pm
- Entrepreneurs: 11:00am and 3:00pm
- Management de Grands Projets: all day
- Médias, Art et Création: 10:00am
Summer School and Youth Leadership Initiative :
Discover 2018 Summer Programs at the stand
Other ways to visit us during the year:
Should you be unable to attend our Open Day and want to visit us, we recommend to register to our campus visits.
Our next campus visit will be heald on March 16, 2018. Registration will be available soon.