Topics in this class include basic issues of HRM, cross-cultural management, diversity management, change management, performance management, ethics, and international careers. Methods developed in this class will be especially helpful to general managers and management consultants because the success of any modern organization depends on the quality of human capital management.
- Acquire an overall understanding of Human Resources Management concepts, theories and practices
- Understand the practical implications of these concepts in the workplace
- Extend your understanding of your strengths and areas of improvement as a manager in a global context
- Familiarize yourself with reading academic research papers and critical thinking.
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Recruitment and selection, Diversity
- Performance Management, Job Evaluation, Communication and Feedback
- Global Mergers and Acquisitions, Organizational Change Management
- Labor Relations, Social Responsibility and Ethics.