Annual tuition (2018-2019): €23,350
Admitted students will be asked to confirm their seats within 3 weeks after final results are announced with a non-refundable deposit of €5,500, deducted from their total tuition fees.
Students who enroll in this program following a deferral must pay the tuition fees of the upcoming academic year.
Remaining costs (approximately €1,000 per month in 2016) include housing and food, compulsory insurance (health and civil liability), sports and leisure, phone and IT access…
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship was established to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enroll in their master’s and PhD courses.
It helps to shape the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applications from emerging countries at master’s level, and from emerging and industrialized countries at PhD level.
The Eiffel Scholarship is open exclusively to Fall session candidates.
- Candidates aged 30 years old or less
- Non-French nationality candidates only (applicants with dual nationality, one of which is French, are not eligible).
- Candidates who have already been awarded the Eiffel scholarship at master’s level (not eligible at the same level, but can nevertheless reapply at a doctoral level)
- Candidates who have applied previously and been rejected, even if their application is submitted by a different establishment or in another field of study.
N.B.: The Eiffel scholarship is not cumulative with any other French government scholarship or award.
Amount: Monthly allowance of €1181. The scholarship also covers: one international return journey, social security cover and cultural activities.
Application deadline: December 9, 2016.
Publication of results: The list of laureates will be published on the Campus France website during the week of March 20, 2017.
The French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs allocates a large number of grants to international students.
Use Campus France Grants Search Engine to learn about grants and scholarships fitting your nationality and background.
Scholarships are deducted from tuition fees. They are reserved for students with a non-French diploma (Bachelor’s Degree) who join HEC in the first year of their Master’s Degree. These scholarships replace the social criteria bursaries for this category of student. They are only awarded after admission.
Information on funding is sent to students at the beginning of the academic year.
We referenced a number of local scholarships and loans allocated by country.
Most banks will provide loans for study at HEC Paris to French nationals or residents with pre-established banking credentials at very low interest rate (around 1% in 2016). We have excellent relationships with local branches of national banks (see contact list).
Furthermore, information sessions with bank representatives are organized on campus every year during the first 3 weeks of September.
Finally, the European Commission Erasmus+ Program allows students following a master abroad to benefit from soft loans until 18.000€ (2-year programs). To be eligible students must live in a programme country and their study destination cannot be in their country of residence or the country where they received their first qualification. More information on the European Commission website.
Prodigy Finance offers community-funded tuition covering loans to students from over 150 nationalities (under certain conditions).
The loan is transferred directly to HEC Paris at the start of the program. This loan will not cover living expenses and the deposit to secure the seat in the program.
Eligibility to apply
- Be admitted to one of this Master’s programs: Master in Management - Grande Ecole, MSc Strategic Management, MSc International Finance, MSc Managerial and Financial Economics, MSc Marketing, MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation
- Be of non-French nationality. French citizens and permanent residents may search for student loans with French banks (see above).
Preliminary lending conditions
- A full credit and background check
- Your acceptance into the program at HEC Paris specified in your loan application
To learn more and contact for any question, Prodigy Finance