- Created and taught by leading HEC Paris Professors
- Through powerful and accessible teaching, participants will learn the key Corporate Finance principles.
- Program primarily based on recent international case studies from the real world.
- Simulations allow students to master the most efficient techniques used by Financial Analysts
- HEC Paris expertise in Finance: award-winning programs, number one pre-experience Global Master in Finance worldwide in 2018 (Financial Times).
Through accessible teaching, whatever one’s background, participants will learn the key Corporate Finance principles. The class is based on real, recent case studies of public deals on listed companies. All examples are ones where the professor has acquired first-hand experience, which he will share with students in the classroom. Participants gain fundamental tools and invaluable expertise.