The 2018 Summer School is closed.
Full details for 2019 will be posted this fall.
To apply for a seat in up to 3 of our 2-week summer intakes, please submit your application(s) online with all supporting documentation before the corresponding deadline.
We encourage you to apply early as programs will remain open on a space-available basis.
- All official academic transcripts obtained
- Résumé (CV)
- Personal statement (if applying for merit-based scholarship)
- Online application including short-essay questions
- Non-refundable application fee of €30 per application intake. *(1) *(2)
- For all non-native English speakers: English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge) or evidence (e.g., transcript) of coursework completed in the English language
(1) Payment of the 30€ fee per intake application occurs by credit card at the time of the online application. If you apply to more than one intake, you will be asked to pay 30€ for each intake application.
(2) Students from partner schools benefit from an application fee waiver.
Programs will be filled by qualified applicants on a first-come first-save basis.
Upon receiving an offer of admissions, you will have approximately 2 weeks to confirm your application and make your program payment. In the case of a late application, a shorter time period may apply.