- Created and taught by leading HEC Paris Professors
- Real life cases based on current geopolitical and geostrategic issues
- Accessible to students of all backgrounds who wish to integrate global political and macroeconomic issues into their thinking
- Guest speakers representative of major world regions
- Unparalleled opportunity to collaborate with diverse peers as part of student work group
- Real life experience: final presentation to jury of renowned professionals.
An important issue lies in drawing operational implications from geopolitical analysis for businesses and decision-makers. Business executives can become easily obsessed with their inboxes, and be tempted to micromanage, isolate issues and be excessively backward-looking in their analyses as a result. In the Summer School Program, participants will explore how geopolitics can help decision-makers broaden horizons and enrich their strategies by integrating in their thinking global political and macroeconomic issues.