- Created and taught by leading HEC Paris Professors
- Courses based on real-life and recent case studies
- Accessible to non-Finance students (e.g. engineering and other backgrounds)
- Leading guest speakers during case-study discussions
- HEC Paris expertise in Finance: award-winning programs, number one pre-experience Global Master in Finance worldwide in 2015 and for the fifth consecutive year by the Financial Times (see the article).
The globalized economy creates increasing demand for professionals with well-established international corporate finance expertise. Combining fundamental learning and real-life practice, the course prepares to undertake careers in investment banking, or corporate finance areas. Through both ready-to-use tools and practical knowledge, participants will be able to implement finance strategies and make appropriate decisions. The intensive summer program addresses the following topics:
- Financial analysis
- Start-up Valuation and Fund raising
- Debt and Hybrid financing
- Development Financing
- Window Dressing
- M&A and Brand Valuation.
Students will benefit from the experience of leading guest speakers who may include CEOs, Chief Financial Officers and Investment Bankers.