- Created and taught by leading HEC Paris Professors
- Courses based on real-life and recent case studies
- Accessible to non-Finance students (e.g. engineering and other backgrounds)
- Leading guest speakers during case-study discussions
- HEC Paris expertise in Finance: award-winning programs, number one pre-experience Global Master in Finance worldwide in 2018 (see the article).
The globalized economy creates increasing demand for professionals with well-established international corporate finance expertise. Combining fundamental learning and real-life practice, the course prepares to undertake careers in investment banking, or corporate finance areas. Through both ready-to-use tools and practical knowledge, participants will be able to implement finance strategies and make appropriate decisions. The intensive summer program addresses the following topics:
- Financial analysis
- Start-up Valuation and Fund raising
- Debt and Hybrid financing
- Development Financing
- Window Dressing
- M&A and Brand Valuation.
Students will benefit from the experience of leading guest speakers who may include CEOs, Chief Financial Officers and Investment Bankers.