The full residential program amounts to 2300€.
This includes the following:
- full academic program
- full meals
- residential board during the program
- evening social activities
- program certificate
This does not include the following:
- 30€ application fee
- transportation to and from campus at program start/ close
- medical, civil and repatriation insurance (required for program attendance)
- anything not listed as included
Participants can benefit from one of the following opportunities:
- A limited number of merit-based scholarships in the amount of 200€ are available. To be considered for a merit-based scholarship, you will be asked to submit an essay during the application process.
- Children or grandchildren of alumni are exempt from the application fee and also benefit from a 10% discount on the program.