- Engage in class-wide discussions, debates, and small team projects
- Exchange ideas and collaborate with talented high school students from around the world
- Experience life on an internationally acclaimed university campus with state of the art facilities
- Enhance communication skills, confidence and self-awareness
- Explore global, national and community causes students care about
- Earn the HEC Paris Youth Leadership Initiative Certificate upon program completion
The Youth Leadership Initiative offers students the opportunity to:
- Discover personal skillsets, strengths and leadership attributes;
- Develop communication and public speaking skills;
- Appreciate diversity while leveraging team members’ strengths to reach a common goal;
- Learn and put into practice project management skills;
- Understand how to receive and give meaningful feedback;
- Conceive , design and present a real leadership initiative.
Students will leave the program better equipped and inspired to undertake future leadership initiatives with confidence.
There will be experiential learning and opportunities for expression as well as activities designed for self-awareness and self-discovery. Team activities will be based on realistic scenarios that are designed to stir debate and spur lively exchange. Students will be provided with daily time for self-reflection as well as offered continual feedback and coaching throughout the program.