To apply for a seat in up to 3 of our 2-week summer intakes, please submit your application(s) online with all supporting documentation before the corresponding deadline.
We encourage you to apply early as programs will remain open on a space-available basis.
The 2017 Summer School is now closed. For 2018 offerings, please consult our website as of this fall.
- All official academic transcripts obtained
- Résumé (CV)
- Personal statement (if applying for merit-based scholarship)
- Online application including short-essay questions
- Non-refundable application fee of €30 per application intake. *(1) *(2)
- For all non-native English speakers: English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge) or evidence (e.g., transcript) of coursework completed in the English language
(1) Payment of the 30€ fee per intake application occurs by credit card at the time of the online application. If you apply to more than one intake, you will be asked to pay 30€ for each intake application.
(2) Students from partner schools benefit from an application fee waiver.
We encourage you to apply early to guarantee your seat. Programs will be filled by qualified applicants on a first-come first-save basis.
Upon receiving an offer of admissions, you will have approximately 2 1/2 weeks to confirm your application and make your program payment. In the case of a late application, a shorter time period may apply.