- Created and taught by leading HEC Paris Professors
- Real life cases
- Accessible to students of all backgrounds who wish to integrate in their thinking energy issues and their impact on the face of the world
- Unparalleled opportunity to collaborate with diverse peers as part of student work group
- Real life experience: final presentation to jury of renowned professionals
- HEC expertise in Finance: award-winning programs, number one pre-experience Global Master in Finance worldwide in 2015 and for the fifth consecutive year by the Financial Times (see the article)
We must change the way we use energy, and we may also have to change the kind of energy we produce. The 20th century is considered as “the century of hydrocarbons and nuclear”; will the 21st century move away from both? Will the rise of unconventional oil, gas and renewables change the face of the world? Will the long-term fundamentals of energy be completely reviewed due to the shift of Russia’s gas exports toward Asia, or due to the Middle East’s becoming the main destination of its resources? Will long-term importers, such as the U.S., become major exporters? In 20 years, will energy markets become completely deregulated and global, or will they have been re-regulated and decentralized? These are only a few of the important questions that this program will address.