- Created and taught by leading HEC Paris Professors
- Exposure to leading guest speakers who are fashion experts
- Accessible to students of all backgrounds with an interest in fashion
- Opportunity to work on team project in groups of international peers
- Real-life experience: final student presentation to jury of renowned professionals
- Close proximity to downtown Paris, a fashion capital.
Deeply rooted in Parisian Fashion culture and industry, the Fashion Management Summer Program exposes the next generation of fashion leaders to the components and drivers of fashion brand successes. Curriculum particularly covers industry characteristics and challenges; historical roots and prospective paths; trends and cycles; fashion brand management and collection and style development.
The objective of the Fashion Management Summer Program is to provide participants with hands-on knowledge from expert practitioners and researchers in the field and also to encourage collective learning and skills co-production through applied group projects and a final wrap-up group presentation.