- Created and taught by leading HEC Paris Professors
- Courses based on recent, real-life case studies
- Leading guest speakers during case-study discussions
- The course is geared toward students who have had exposure to accounting, corporate finance and economics, or current and former HEC Paris Summer School students who have taken the Summer Program on International Finance or Investment Banking and International Corporate Finance.
- HEC expertise in Finance: award-winning programs, number one pre-experience Global Master in Finance worldwide in 2015 and for the fifth consecutive year by the Financial Times (see the article).
This intensive summer program will allow participants to master the key Mergers and Acquisitions practices. Learnings will range from how to originate a deal, structure it, and complete its final execution. Following this intensive program, students will understand how an M&A deal can create value for shareholders and for firms.
Through case studies as well as business games, students will learn how to negotiate a valuation from the position of “expert”, “buyer” or “seller”. The following primary techniques will be studied: share exchanges, acquisitions financing and take-over defences. Mergers and Acquisitions case studies provide students with expertise based on recent, real life international transactions, as all scenarios involve situations that professors have handled during their respective careers in Investment Banking.