Our academic approach aims to offer a perfect balance between theory and practice, so that our students can develop both a strategic mindset and the practical skills to implement solutions and innovations.
This is why our academic courses are taught by both researchers and practitioners: we want to provide our students with not only the theoretical knowledge they need, but also the right tools to make a difference when it comes to practical implementation.
- We offer more class hours that allows our students to deepen their knowledge. >350h/ academic year in all programs.
- We have small classes to boost interactivity among students and professors. <50-60 students.
- Classes are always taught by the main instructor (= no teaching assistant) to secure the quality of the courses.
- An emphasis on group work to foster team spirit.
- Customized programs to address each of our student’s specific career objectives.
- Soft skills seminars to develop the leadership skills of our students.
- Real-life cases + company projects to develop hands-on skills.
- Personal Development programs to successfully match each student’s objectives at HEC with the job market.
- 9 Certificates to enhance our student’s expertise.
Dual Degree Programs with Partner Institutions:
- MSc Big Data for Business - Joint Degree with Ecole Polytechnique
- Master in Management & Business Law - Double diplôme avec Paris 1
- Master in Management & Business Law - Double Degree with Georgetown
- Master in Management & Public Affairs - Double Degree with Freie Universität Berlin
- Master in Management & Public Affairs - Double Degree with MGIMO
Specialized Masters / MSc:
- MSc International Finance (taught in English)
- MSc Managerial and Financial Economics (taught in English)
- MSc Marketing (taught in English)
- MSc Strategic Management (taught in English)
- MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation (taught in English)
- MS/LLM Droit et Management International (taught in French)
- MS Entrepreneurs (taught in French)
- MS/MSc Médias, Art et Création (taught in French)
Summer School Programs :
- Business and Geopolitics
- Energy and Finance
- Fashion Management
- Inclusive and Social Business
- International Finance
- Investment Banking and International Corporate Finance
- Luxury Management
- Objectif Création d'Entreprise
Visiting Student Programs:
- Students from partner institutions
- Students from non partner institutions (Free-mover program)
- Social Business / Enterprise and Poverty Certificate for free-movers
Certificates (available to HEC students only):