- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
Events29 September 2016
HEC Paris Finance4Good conference
Following the success of last year’s Climate for Change conference, HEC Paris’ Society & Organizations (SnO) Centre and HEC Alumni are pleased to announce the subject for their 2nd Annual Conference:
- When: 29/09/2016 - 29/09/2016
- Where: Campus HEC Paris
- Speakers: Bertrand Badre, Jean Louis Bancel, Michel Camdessus, Thomas Hellmann, Arunma Oteh, Jean-Michel Severino and Martin Wolf
- Contact us: snocenterSPAMFILTER@hec.fr
How can Finance help address the main challenges of our global society?
Join your peers to discuss subjects of common interest:
- How to make sustainable business attractive for the financial sector?
- Should the financial sector have a leading role in the current Energy Transition ?
- How to better align financial incentives with societal objectives and inclusive growth? Does the regulation of markets lead to economic sustainability?
- What financial innovations can contribute to a more sustainable society?
- How to make sustainable business attractive for the financial sector? How to finance start-ups?
More information on the agenda and the speakers, visit the site Finance4Good
Organizers and institutional partners of the event: