- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
Events29 August 2013
HEC Paris Marketing Research Camp
- Every year the HEC Paris Marketing Research Camp brings together leading marketing scholars to present, hear, and discuss new research covering a broad range of marketing topics.
- When: 29/08/2013 - 30/08/2013
- Where: HEC Paris Campus - Build. S - Room 227
- Speakers: Greg Allenby (Ohio State), Carolyn Yoon (U of Michigan), Manoj Thomas (Cornell), Fred Feinberg (U of Michigan), Robert Palmatier (U of Washington)
- Contact us: sotgiuSPAMFILTER@hec.fr
We have the pleasure to announce that also for this year we have an amazing set of speakers for the 2013 edition:
- Greg Allenby (Ohio State)
- Carolyn Yoon (U of Michigan)
- Manoj Thomas (Cornell)
- Fred Feinberg (U of Michigan)
- Robert Palmatier (U of Washington)
The Camp be held on August 29-30, 2013, in room S 227 in Building S (directly at the entrance, indicated in red in the map below).
To confirm your attendance, please do not hesitate to contact us or Amandine Legrand at any time
We are looking forward to welcoming you to HEC Paris.