- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- ABOUT SnO
- SnO PARTNERS
- SnO RESEARCH
- SnO TEACHING
- SnO VIDEOS
- SnO NEWS & EVENTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- STUDENT POSTS
- CONTACT US
SnO events17 March 2017
6th annual HEC Paris Energy Day
- When: 17/03/2017
- Where: HEC campus in Jouy-en-Josas
Innovative technologies for a cleaner energy
The theme of the 6th annual HEC Paris Energy Day conference is about innovative technologies that will support a cleaner energy.
The Energy and Utilities sectors are affected by pressing concerns including volatile commodity prices, increased competition, and significant capital costs. Additionally, today’s global energy demand puts considerable pressure on natural resources and environment, and we must reinvent the ways in which energy is produced, supplied, stored, and consumed. The value chains are increasingly becoming “digital” through technological innovations such as smart fields, smart metering, smart grids, or smart homes. Green energies have never been so competitive, but old actors are similarly innovating to improve existing technologies. So, who will guide this technological revolution, and how?
- Jean Michel Gauthier, Executive Director, Energy & Finance Chair, HEC Paris
- Olivier Menuet, VP Energy, SNCF
- Francois Sterin, Director Global infrastructure, Google
- Pierre Cannet, Head Climate, Energy and Infrastructure, WWF
- Wissam Anastas, Co-Head of DB Private Equity Energy and Infrastructure - Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
- Tristan Zipfel, Chief of Staff to the CEO - EDF Energies Nouvelles
- Mikhail SAVKIN, Director of Global Strategy - Schneider Electric;
- Umberto DOTTA, Managing Director - Power Generation Industry - EDF;
- Timo MARQUEZ, Energy & Sustainability Services - Groupe BETOM
Please find the agenda HERE.
Registration on the dedicated Evenium website
The Energy Day is organized by the HEC MBA Energy club that has three main objectives. The first is to create awareness within the HEC MBA on the latest trends and job opportunities in the Energy sector. The second is to provide a platform whereby HEC MBA’s can network and connect with the industry through attending conferences, an energy trek and engaging with Alumni.
The club also aims to maintain and further develop strong ties between HEC and the energy community in France and Europe in general. Potential club members are those interested in finding internships or job placements within the energy sector as well as those curious to explore and learn about the energy industry.
The event is sponsored by
News & Events
Society and Organizations (S&O) Center partner and co-sponsor of the Movement for (...)
In 2009, the Social Business/Enterprise and Poverty (SB/EP) Certificate was launched as part (...)
Call for papers
Cet appel à propositions émanant du Colloque annuel de la revue "Politiques et Management (...)
Please find herewith the call for projects for the next Academy of (...)