- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- ABOUT SnO
- SnO PARTNERS
- SnO RESEARCH
- SnO TEACHING
- SnO VIDEOS
- SnO NEWS & EVENTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- STUDENT POSTS
- CONTACT US
SnO events29 September 2016
HEC Paris Finance4Good conference
- When: 29/09/2016
- Where: HEC campus
- Contact us: derealsSPAMFILTER@hec.fr
Following the success of last year’s Climate for Change conference, HEC Paris’ Society & Organizations (SnO) Centre and HEC Alumni are pleased to announce the subject for their 2nd Annual Conference:
How can Finance help address the main challenges of our global society?
Join your peers to discuss subjects of common interest:
- Should the financial sector have a leading role in the current Energy Transition ?
- How to better align financial incentives with societal objectives and inclusive growth?
- Does the regulation of markets lead to economic sustainability?
- What financial innovations can contribute to a more sustainable society?
- How to make sustainable business attractive for the financial sector?
- How to finance start-ups?
More information on the agenda and the speakers at www.hecparisfinance4good.com
Organizers and institutional partners of the event:
The event' sponsors:
News & Events
Call for papers
Please find HERE the text of the call for papers for this special issue. Submission Open (...)
For the 10th Annual Research Conference of the Alliance for Research on Corporate Sustainability (...)