- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- ABOUT SnO
- SnO PARTNERS
- SnO RESEARCH
- SnO TEACHING
- SnO VIDEOS
- SnO NEWS & EVENTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- STUDENT POSTS
- CONTACT US
SnO events29 September 2016
HEC Paris Finance4Good conference
- When: 29/09/2016
- Where: HEC campus
- Contact us: derealsSPAMFILTER@hec.fr
Following the success of last year’s Climate for Change conference, HEC Paris’ Society & Organizations (SnO) Centre and HEC Alumni are pleased to announce the subject for their 2nd Annual Conference:
How can Finance help address the main challenges of our global society?
Join your peers to discuss subjects of common interest:
- Should the financial sector have a leading role in the current Energy Transition ?
- How to better align financial incentives with societal objectives and inclusive growth?
- Does the regulation of markets lead to economic sustainability?
- What financial innovations can contribute to a more sustainable society?
- How to make sustainable business attractive for the financial sector?
- How to finance start-ups?
More information on the agenda and the speakers at www.hecparisfinance4good.com
Organizers and institutional partners of the event:
The event' sponsors: