- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- ABOUT SnO
- SnO PARTNERS
- SnO RESEARCH
- SnO TEACHING
- SnO VIDEOS
- SnO NEWS & EVENTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- STUDENT POSTS
- CONTACT US
SnO events15 November 2016
Rob Hopkins, Founder of the Transition Network
- When: 15/11/2016
- Where: HEC Paris campus in Jouy-en-Josas
- Contact us: penillardSPAMFILTER@hec.fr
The vision, creativity and humour carried by the Transition Network have inspired thousands of communities in nearly 50 countries, encouraging them to take concrete actions towards building a resilient post-carbon economy. Solution-focused, open-source, self-organizing, and decidedly optimistic, the mouvement is going viral.
- How can you encourage people within your communities to engage in "bottom-up" approaches for significant transformations?
- How can we combine these civil society movements with corporate strategies?
- How can the movement inspire the dynamics of transformation on the HEC campus, and more broadly, the transformation of the Saclay territory and the Ile-de-France region?
This exclusive conference with Rob Hopkins, an "engaged optimist", Ashoka Fellow, serial-blogger and author of the books The Power of Just Doing Stuff , and The Transition Handboo k, will be conducted as an open discussion.
Please sign-up here to participate: SIGN-UP
News & Events
2018 has seen renewed interest in impact investment and its potential for growth in expanding the (...)
Alors que l’actualité fait la part belle à la hausse des prix des carburants, symbole pour beaucoup (...)