- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- ABOUT SnO
- SnO PARTNERS
- SnO RESEARCH
- SnO TEACHING
- SnO VIDEOS
- SnO NEWS & EVENTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- STUDENT POSTS
- CONTACT US
SnO events15 November 2016
Rob Hopkins, Founder of the Transition Network
- When: 15/11/2016
- Where: HEC Paris campus in Jouy-en-Josas
- Contact us: penillardSPAMFILTER@hec.fr
The vision, creativity and humour carried by the Transition Network have inspired thousands of communities in nearly 50 countries, encouraging them to take concrete actions towards building a resilient post-carbon economy. Solution-focused, open-source, self-organizing, and decidedly optimistic, the mouvement is going viral.
- How can you encourage people within your communities to engage in "bottom-up" approaches for significant transformations?
- How can we combine these civil society movements with corporate strategies?
- How can the movement inspire the dynamics of transformation on the HEC campus, and more broadly, the transformation of the Saclay territory and the Ile-de-France region?
This exclusive conference with Rob Hopkins, an "engaged optimist", Ashoka Fellow, serial-blogger and author of the books The Power of Just Doing Stuff , and The Transition Handboo k, will be conducted as an open discussion.
Please sign-up here to participate: SIGN-UP
News & Events
Depuis le lancement du Plan d’Action pour la Croissance et la Transformation de (...)
Call for papers
We are pleased to announce the organization of the 8th edition of the Medici Summer School in (...)
The last thirty years has witnessed the expansion of markets into new domains and as a mechanism to (...)