- Quick links
- HEC Alumni
- HEC Foundation
- ABOUT SnO
- SnO PARTNERS
- SnO RESEARCH
- SnO TEACHING
- SnO VIDEOS
- SnO NEWS & EVENTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS
- STUDENT POSTS
- CONTACT US
SnO events6 May 2015
SnO Research Day
- When: 06/05/2015 - 07/05/2015
- Where: HEC campus
- Contact us: bironSPAMFILTER@hec.fr
The event is co-organized by Giada Di Stefano
and Rodolphe Durand from the Strategy and Business Policy Department.
The SnO Research Center is proud to announce the 1st edition of the SnO Research Day taking place on May 6 and 7, room T305.
This workshop will bring together members of SnO and high-profile external faculty for two half days of intense intellectual exchanges over new ideas, research trajectories, and working papers. The program is available here-below.
The SnO members will welcome four guest speakers:
- Andrew A. King from Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth;
- Ithai Stern from Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern;
- Eero Vaara from Aalto University;
- and Maurizio Zollo from Bocconi University.
Please find here the program.
News & Events
Call for papers
Cet appel à propositions émanant du Colloque annuel de la revue "Politiques et Management (...)
Please find herewith the call for projects for the next Academy of (...)