9h00: Participants welcoming, over coffee
9h30: Opening speech and program introduction, with Bénédicte Faivre-Tavignot and Stéphane Riot, Noveterra
9h45: Speed networking
10h15: Open discussion with keynote speakers and sponsors
11h15: Coffee break
11h30: Fishbowl workshops
Fishbowl workshops are designed to facilitate informed, dynamic discussions between alumni working in the field and others who are interested in the topic. Topics will include:
- Sustainable product development, from creative research to market introduction.
- The energy challenge – what model, and countries to follow?
- How sustainability is reshaping our cities?
- What sustainability actions can be affordable for SME’s ?
- What is the most critical to get out of poverty? (Finance, energy, education, access to water, etc.)
- Managing organizations upside down – by putting sustainability first, and everything else on top
- Finance (title tbd)
The workshops will happen both in English and French, subject to availability of speakers.
14h15: Innovative project presentations
Alumni and current students pitch their snazzy new projects and initiatives to mobilize support from the alumni community. Want to present your project? Contact email@example.com
14h45: Open forum with Stéphane Riot
How can we build on the network of 10 years of MSc Sustainable Development? The Open Forum allows students and alumni to mobilise participants around different solutions to building a better and stronger MSc Sustainable Development alumni network.
16h45: Questionnaire Feedback / L’Express investigation
Where did your classmates go after Jouy? Find out in what fields, countries and topic areas your fellow alumni ended up working
17h00: Closing speech