M2M HEC - HKUST
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. A first selection is based on the evaluation of all the application materials. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Skype or on campus).
The M2M program is intended for students immediately out of college or with less than three years of work experience.
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment
- A one-page résumé (CV)
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts (exchange programs included) and official GPA
- GMAT or GRE official test score report (only one test is authorized)
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Copy of Passport or ID card
- 2 completed online reference forms (submitted via your applicant space)
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only. Sized such that only the head and shoulders are viewable and taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance.
Applicants complete an online application on hec.edu/applytomasters/ by the deadline of the admission session.
There are four application deadlines for September 2019 intake.
- Create your account
- Select the following program: "GE/M2M - M2M Double Degree Program" and the academic track "Double Degree Program with HKUST"
- Complete the 5 parts of the application and submit your application
Applications are evaluated by both HEC Paris and HKUST Business School.
N.B.: Students already enrolled in the year 1 of the Master in Management program at HEC can also apply to this M2M program during their M1 year.
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN|
|ROUND 1||October 23, 2018 at 12pm||November 15, 2018||November 29, 2018|
|ROUND 2||January 8, 2019 at 12pm||January 31, 2019||February 21, 2019|
|ROUND 3||February 27, 2019 at 12pm||March 28, 2019||April 18, 2019|
|ROUND 4||April 19, 2019 at 12pm||May 16, 2019||June 6, 2019|
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrollment
- Résumé with photo (CV)
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts and official GPA
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL or IELTS)
- GMAT or GRE official test score report
- 2 online recommendations from professors
- Passport-style photo
- Application fee: €110.
Pre-selected applicants are invited to a 25-30 minute interview with each institution. They are encouraged to discuss their unique background, motivation, interests, and goals.