To meet the challenges of a rapidly changing and increasingly complex world, developing more agile ways of collaborating to create value is crucial. This program has been specifically designed for managers and leaders who wish to master the three key forms of intelligence: strategic and forward-thinking intelligence, collective and systemic intelligence, and emotional and situational intelligence, in order to become the leaders of change and the transformation of organizations.
Leadership et Changement is all about managing diversity and putting teams and individuals at the center of the "reactor" in order to co-construct efficient, innovative and sustainable organizations that meet the new demands of sustainability (environmental, societal and governance).
Participative and interactive learning methods that feature:
- Conceptual input, theoretical knowledge, research results and their practical application
- Self-awareness and creativity exercises, business cases, simulations, feedback, co-development workshops, company visits and conferences
- Appropriation of methodologies to apply what you have learned
- A research project on change and transformation in your company
Composed of 3 modules.
Forward-thinking and strategic intelligence:
- Connecting environmental, technological, and societal changes with new managerial challenges
- Scenarios to develop anticipation and reasoning
- Projecting your company into the futur
Collective and systemic intelligence:
- Understand the different organizational models and approaches to change and their contribution to performance
- Managing diversity, encouraging the ability to innovate and the commitment of individuals and teams, and strengthening your leadership skills to co-construct change
- Accompanying the transformation of your organization and deploying new forms of management, which are more agile and create ESG values (Environmental, Social and Governance)
Emotional and situational intelligence:
- Increase your self-awareness, your awareness of others and of your emotions to lead differently
- Develop individual and collective resilience and give action a sense of purpose
- Become a source of renewed energy in contexts of permanent change
Download the brochure
Fields preceded by an * are mandatory. Failure to fill out the correct fields will delay your brochure request. By completing this form, you are giving consent to HEC Paris to collect your data in order to process your request for documentation, offer you its training programs and ensure their follow-up. You have a right to access, modify, oppose, delete, limit, transfer, and to inform us how you wish your personal data to be processed, in the event of your death, by contacting email@example.com. Find out more about the management of your personal data and your rights
Are you interested?
Tell us a little more about yourself
Do you feel that this program could be made for you? In order to get feedback from our admissions teams regarding your suitability for the program, please do not hesitate to fill in our short online form below.