This program deals with the geopolitics and geo-economics of emerging Africa. It will enable executives and business leaders to integrate the fundamental strategic data that are inherent to the development of their continent. It will enhance their ability to identify, anticipate and manage international risks. The main objective is to facilitate the growth and sustainability of their business in Africa.
A Word from the academic director
MODULE 1 & 2 (10 days)
- Geopolitics and international risks
- Geopolitics of Maghreb-Africa relations
- Seminar on "Current geopolitical changes in Africa"
MODULE 3 & 4 (10 days)
- Geopolitics and risk forecasting
- Strategy and risk management in companies
- Country-specific uncertainty analysis and approaches to risks in Africa
- Understanding the "African risk”
MODULE 5 & 6 (10 days)
- Globalization and the South: new strategies for South-South cooperation
- International economic and social dynamics
- What are the appropriate development strategies for Africa?
MODULE 7 & 8 (10 days)
- Regional integration and dynamics
- Seminar on "Africa and development"
- Seminar on "The economic emergence of Africa"
- High-level conceptual and methodological input
- Active and participation-based learning methods allowing significant involvement of the participants; many case studies and reports are to be produced
- Emphasis placed on transfer of experience
- Personalization of training through individual support
Find out more about possible funding options for the program you have chosen.
*Net price, HEC Paris is not subject to Value Added Tax. Prices, dates, faculty and program content are subject to change.
Download the brochure
Fields preceded by an * are mandatory. Failure to fill out the correct fields will delay your brochure request. By completing this form, you are giving consent to HEC Paris to collect your data in order to process your request for documentation, offer you its training programs and ensure their follow-up. You have a right to access, modify, oppose, delete, limit, transfer, and to inform us how you wish your personal data to be processed, in the event of your death, by contacting email@example.com. Find out more about the management of your personal data and your rights
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Tell us a little more about yourself
Do you feel that this program could be made for you? In order to get feedback from our admissions teams regarding your suitability for the program, please do not hesitate to fill in our short online form below.