Shape international business development and invest in Africa
From a global perspective, the African continent represents a particularly rich and vibrant source of potential growth. However, companies’ international business development initiatives must be weighed, measured, and anticipated in light of the current geopolitical climate and must incorporate a strong ability to anticipate international risks and manage them effectively.
This program, dedicated to the geopolitics and the geo-economics of the African continent, will allow managers, leaders and company directors to shape their international business development based on an understanding of this fundamental strategic information.
In partnership with UMVIP
The aim of the program is to enable you to:
- Understand the major geopolitical and geo-economical trends and challenges within the African continent
- Acquire a forward-looking perspective of the continent, its interrelationships with the world and its development
- Thoroughly understand and anticipate “real risks” in conflict zones
- Make sound decisions before expanding into new regions and form lasting “political and economic” partnerships on the continent
Composed of two Executive Certificates, each of which includes 2 modules
Module 1 & 2 : Geopolitics and understanding the African and international context
- Geopolitics and international risks - Geopolitical relations between the Maghreb and Africa - Seminar on “The changing geopolitical climate in Africa”
Module 3 & 4 : Assessing and managing risk in Africa
- Risk analysis and forecasting - Corporate risk management and strategy - Country risk analysis and approach to risk management in Africa - Understanding the “African risk”
Module 5 & 6 : Economic policy and development in Africa
- Globalization and the South: new South-South cooperation strategies - International economic and social dynamics - What are the development strategies for Africa?
Module 7 & 8 : Emerging strategies for Africa
- Funding innovations in Africa - Regional integration and development - Seminar on “Development in Africa” - Seminar on “The emerging economy in Africa”
FIND OUT MORE FROM THE BROCHURE
The program is aimed at :
Business Development Directors and Strategy Directors,
Heads of start-ups or business units,
Members of executive committees, board members and high-ranking officials in public organizations.
Download the brochure in English
Fields preceded by an * are mandatory. Failure to fill out the correct fields will delay your brochure request. By completing this form, you are giving consent to HEC Paris to collect your data in order to process your request for documentation, offer you its training programs and ensure their follow-up. You have a right to access, modify, oppose, delete, limit, transfer, and to inform us how you wish your personal data to be processed, in the event of your death, by contacting email@example.com. Find out more about the management of your personal data and your rights
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Tell us a little more about yourself
Do you feel that this program could be made for you? In order to get feedback from our admissions teams regarding your suitability for the program, please do not hesitate to fill in our short online form below.