How to grow through external growth
How to grow through external growth
Executive Short Program
Language : French
Successfully manage the operational processes of external growth
External growth cannot be improvised. This complex process of divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, economies of scale and international expansion needs to be mastered if it is to be successful. As a director, your growth choice and implementation decisions represent an ambitious challenge. A "tool box" and the opportunity to exchange with experts and peers will help you meet this challenge.
From 2010 to 2015, French companies craved external growth: 50% of companies made acquisitions, and 20% wanted to but couldn’t see their projects through… a total of 70% of companies were attracted by this expansion lever.– Thierry Denjean
The program will enable you to:
Excel in leading the operational processes of external growth to ensure the sustainability and success of your company
Master external growth processes
Be fully prepared for the different phases of your future negotiations
Consists of two 2-day modules
Module 1 : The first 5 steps of an external growth process
The strategic reasons behind external growth, targeting and transactions, company strategy, post-transactional integration phase and company audit.
Module 2 : The final 5 steps of an external growth process
Due diligence and negotiation techniques, structuring the transaction, merger control, from signing to closing, integration.
Customize your learning journey
Obtain an HEC Paris certificate
You can personalize your study path according to your own needs and resources. You will be awarded an HEC Paris Executive Education certificate after a total of 10 days of training. This can be spread out over 3 intensive programs during a 2-year period. You can also join the HEC Executive Community.
Find out more from the brochure
The program is aimed at:
General Managers and Finance Directors, Board members, Business Unit Directors,
SME and Mid-market Company Directors, Directors of family-owned businesses.
Find out more about possible funding options for the program you have chosen.
*Net price, HEC Paris is not subject to VAT. Prices, dates, faculty and program content are subject to change.
Download the brochure in English
Fields preceded by an * are mandatory. Failure to fill out the correct fields will delay your brochure request. By completing this form, you are giving consent to HEC Paris to collect your data in order to process your request for documentation, offer you its training programs and ensure their follow-up. You have a right to access, modify, oppose, delete, limit, transfer, and to inform us how you wish your personal data to be processed, in the event of your death, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about the management of your personal data and your rights
HEC Paris Le Château is more than a neoclassical landmark. It is the perfect place in which to take a step back and improve yourself with concrete training which you will put into application as soon as you return to your company.
In-house short programs: The flexible way to train your teams
We deliver our short programs when and where you choose
With our in-house short program offer you can train your teams whenever and wherever suits you best.
Contact us at email@example.com, and we will arrange for the academic team to come to the location of your choice and deliver the same content that is taught on campus.
Tried and tested for you
Discover the experiences of current and former participants.
Le thème de la formation est très « pointu » et pourtant très bien compris et opérationnel. Une vraie démarche avec la boîte à outils pour réussir sa croissance externe."
Programme Court Executive Comment se développer par la croissance externe