Companies need to reinvent their business model more than ever before - the current crisis is only accelerating a phenomenon that had already been gathering momentum. This program focuses on the systematic exploration of 14 different directions, which shows you how to generate innovative ideas that lead to new business models.
This original approach, termed Odyssey 3.14, offers a conceptual framework and practical tools to investigate different pathways in a structured way and develop innovative strategic options. Illustrated by numerous examples from various industries, this approach helps to stimulate creativity and explore the possible options in order to propose disruptive business models.
The pragmatic and robust and Odyssey 3.14 tools can be very easily applied by teams in concrete situations.
This program features asynchronous and synchronous online courses, individual and group assignments, and online assessments. Successive webinars set the rhythm for self-study and facilitate interactivity with professors and other participants. Practical application and case studies enable the participants to assimilate the concepts and apply them in their company
· Introduction and presentation of the course structure
· First series of videos and quizzes - asynchronous
· Michelin fleet solution case study - teamwork activity
· Michelin testimonial on new business models
· Second series of videos and quizzes - asynchronous
· "It's your turn to reinvent" – practical application workshop with teamwork activity
· Conclusion - reflection: how to implement this approach in your company?