HEC Challenge Plus
Transform your idea into a company with high potential !
mergers and acquisitions
1.2 MD €
raised from private and public investors
GOAL: to help developers of innovative projects with high growth potential build their business plan
PUBLIC: entrepreneurs of innovative projects and high-tech
DURATION: 9 months - 2 batches/year
LOCATION: HEC Campus
The program helps developers of innovative projects with high growth potential build their business plan, and provides assistance throughout the development process. The teaching formula closely associates training, assistance and a personalized follow-up.
The pedagogical formula combines training, counseling and personalized follow-up.
The program allows you to:
- Benefit from the teaching of the Professors of HEC Paris;
- Create a new operational network, thanks to exchanges between participants with the alumni of the CHALLENGE + club, associate partners and students of HEC Paris;
- Validate the concept of your business creation project,
- Develop a real business plan that will allow you to seek financing,
- Extract from your everyday life to reflect and act on your project
- Obtain a label recognized by many actors of the creation of a company: financiers, public organizations ...
Main holder: 6500 € - The total training fees of 15,000 euros is reduced to 6,500 thanks to the involvement of our associated partners
Co-holder: 1500 €
Eligible training for OPCAs, at Pôle Emploi, compte personnel de formation
They have been trained at HEC CHALLENGE + program :
Could nanotechnology represent the technology of the future? This electrode technology based on carbon nanotubes is touted by some as the way forward for battery longevity, resiliency and energy...
Christmas is fast approaching ... and when Christmas arrives, everyone expects to find a gift under the tree! Have you thought about what you’ll offer for Christmas this year? Do you want to make a...
On November 14th, the FORUM HEC CHALLENGE + took place on the HEC Paris campus. This event marked the closing of the 2019-1 promotion
Transform your idea into a company with high potential! Join HEC CHALLENGE+. Recruitment for the next batch has begun! The committees will start on Thursday, November 25th. Intake is scheduled February...
Last Thursday was held the HEC Challenge Plus Forum, the traditional final jury of the current promotion rewarding the best business plans! Three projects were awarded.