HEC Challenge Plus
Transform your idea into a company with high potential !
mergers and acquisitions
1.2 MD €
raised from private and public investors
GOAL: to help developers of innovative projects with high growth potential build their business plan
PUBLIC: entrepreneurs of innovative projects and high-tech
DURATION: 9 months - 2 batches/year
LOCATION: HEC Campus
The program helps developers of innovative projects with high growth potential build their business plan, and provides assistance throughout the development process. The teaching formula closely associates training, assistance and a personalized follow-up.
The pedagogical formula combines training, counseling and personalized follow-up.
The program allows you to:
- Benefit from the teaching of the Professors of HEC Paris;
- Create a new operational network, thanks to exchanges between participants with the alumni of the CHALLENGE + club, associate partners and students of HEC Paris;
- Validate the concept of your business creation project,
- Develop a real business plan that will allow you to seek financing,
- Extract from your everyday life to reflect and act on your project
- Obtain a label recognized by many actors of the creation of a company: financiers, public organizations ...
Main holder: 6500 € - The total training fees of 15,000 euros is reduced to 6,500 thanks to the involvement of our associated partners
Co-holder: 1500 €
Eligible training for OPCAs, at Pôle Emploi, compte personnel de formation
They have been trained at HEC CHALLENGE + program :
Alexandre Martucci & Aurélien Boudier, co-founders of Crazy-Voyages
Alexandre Martucci (left), one of the founders of Crazy-Voyages, shares his entrepreneurial experience with us. What led you to become an entrepreneur? It all started rather organically in 2007, when I...
André Choulika, Chairman and CEO of Cellectis
BACKGROUND Created in 1999, Cellectis uses gene-editing biotechnologies to address the medical and food needs of a growing global population. It is the very first and most advanced gene-editing company...