Free mover program
Visiting student programs
Students enrolled in a Degree Program in a non-partner institution can join HEC Exchange Program as “Free movers”
- Students from non partner universities will be considered a priority.
- Students holding a French Baccalaureate cannot apply to the free mover program.
- If you are from one of HEC’s Partner Universities your application will only be considered upon providing an official authorization from that institution. This should be added to the list of documents required below.
- Applicants must be officially enrolled in a Degree Program at their home University.
- Priority is given to Bachelor students.
- Tuition fee is €9,030 per semester.
- CV (Resume)
- Motivation letter
- Transcripts (latest)
- Picture (passport size and type, .jpeg format)
- Confirmation of matriculation from your home University
Documents must be uploaded in a PDF format
Email to: Jean-Christophe Doguet
Exchange program Manager (Incoming)
Fall term (September - December) : 15 March.
Spring term (February - May) : 15 October.
- You will get an answer within a month of your application.
- Tuition fee payment must be received before we can provide official acceptance letters or any other information on procedures.
Once admitted, you will get further information on:
- Pre arrival preparation via our Intranet page.
- On-campus housing (this is not guaranteed, but help for off-campus housing search is provided if needed)
- French language and topical classes, as well as the possibility to take the French language test TEF, at the end of the semester (for an extra fee).
- All other Campus Services
Our services include:
- Information and support for housing, administrative registration and course registration
- A mandatory orientation session before classes begin, with a welcome kit
- Introductory meeting: practical information, academic regulations
- Presentation of the IO, the library, HEC career and corporate information centre, sports activities...
- Banks forum during the first week of arrival, with HSBC, LCL, Société Générale, BNP Paribas, offering services such as:
- Current account opening (visa card, checkbooks)
- Housing insurance
- Plus other financial products
Information and assistance in collecting all the compulsory requested documents for administrative procedures:
- Residence permit, "carte de séjour"
- The International Office provides immigration and visa issues assistance through links with Versailles and Paris Prefectures, setting up appointments for the compulsory medical examination at the OFII (Office Français de l'Immigration et de l'Intégration) as well as shuttle pickups from HEC Campus.
- Social security and health insurance.
- The International Office also supports the students association HEC IS in organizing activities both on and off campus for international students during their stay.