The HEC Paris Summer School is open to Masters students, recent graduates and current University-level students. You do not need to be a student at the time of the program in order to apply.
The 2019 Summer School for university-level students and recent graduates will be held from June 10th to July 19th.
Admissions is rolling. Applications will be considered in different rounds according to the schedule below. Plan to apply early to ensure your seat.
|Application Round||Deadline||Results Published|
|1||Friday, February 8, 2019||Monday, February 25, 2019|
|2||Monday, March 11, 2019||Monday, March 25, 2019|
|3||Monday, April 8, 2019||Tuesday, April 23, 2019|
|4*||Wednesday, May 8, 2019||Monday, May 20, 2019|
|5||Sunday, June 2, 2019||Friday, June 14, 2019|
*Round 4 is the last opportunity to apply for Intake I programs.
Note: Payment confirmation is requested 2 weeks after the date of admissions to guarantee your seat.
To apply for a seat in up to three of our summer programs, please submit your application online with all supporting documentation before the corresponding deadline.
We encourage you to apply early as programs will remain open on a space-available basis.
- All official academic transcripts obtained
- Résumé (CV)
- Personal statement (if applying for merit-based scholarship)
- Online application including short-essay questions
- Non-refundable application fee of €50 per application. *(1) *(2)
- For all non-native English speakers: English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge) or evidence (e.g., transcript) of coursework completed in the English language
(1) Payment of the 50€ fee per application occurs by credit card at the time of the online application.
(2) Students from partner schools benefit from an application fee waiver.
Qualified applicants will fill programs on a first-come first-save basis.
Upon receiving an offer of admissions, you will have approximately 2 weeks to confirm your application and make your program payment. In the case of a late application, a shorter time period may apply.