Students and Faculty
Inclusive and Social Business Strategies Summer Program
Summer School Students' Home University
This program challenged my thinking and spurred my creativity to develop innovative strategies to achieve impact
After several years working in social investment and global development, I had learned a lot about ways to help create lasting...
Going to the Summer Program at HEC Paris answered a lot of the questions that I had about the institution and it gave me a glimpse of what it would be like to take up a full-time course there
I first heard about HEC Paris because of its high rank...
In a dynamic, global world, I would highly recommend this course for anyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of some of the most fundamental, pressing issues of our time
Do you know why oil dominates the global energy mix? The...
Frédéric Dalsace, Academic Director, Associate Professor, HEC Paris Marketing Department
Bénédicte Faivre-Tavignot, Academic Director, Affiliate Professor of Strategy & Business Policy, Executive Director of the Social Business / Enterprise and Poverty Chair and the Society & Organizations (SnO) Center, HEC Paris
- Jacques Berger, Director, Action Tank "Entreprise & Pauvreté"
- Rachel Maignan, Investor in social businesses, ESFIN Gestion
- David Ménascé, General Manager, Azao
- Laurence Moret, Press and Institutional Partnerships Manager, Crédit Coopératif
- Lise Penillard, Executive Director of the MSc in Sustainability and Social Innovation, HEC Paris
- Charles-Edouard Vincent, CEO and founder of Lulu dans ma rue and founder of Emmaüs Défi