Students and Faculty
Inclusive and Social Business Strategies Summer Program
Current Bachelor's students
Post - Bachelor's student
Student nationalities outside of Europe
Student nationalities in Europe
Students' Home Academic Institutions
This program challenged my thinking and spurred my creativity to develop innovative strategies to achieve impact
After several years working in social investment and global development, I had learned a lot about ways to help create lasting...
Going to the Summer Program at HEC Paris answered a lot of the questions that I had about the institution and it gave me a glimpse of what it would be like to take up a full-time course there
I first heard about HEC Paris because of its high rank...
In a dynamic, global world, I would highly recommend this course for anyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of some of the most fundamental, pressing issues of our time
Do you know why oil dominates the global energy mix? The...
Bénédicte Faivre-Tavignot, Academic Director, Affiliate Professor of Strategy & Business Policy, Executive Director of the Social Business / Enterprise and Poverty Chair and the Society & Organizations (SnO) Center, HEC Paris
- Jacques Berger, Director, Action Tank "Entreprise & Pauvreté"
- Rachel Maignan, Investor in social businesses, ESFIN Gestion
- David Ménascé, General Manager, Azao
- Laurence Moret, Press and Institutional Partnerships Manager, Crédit Coopératif
- Charles-Edouard Vincent, CEO and founder of Lulu dans ma rue and founder of Emmaüs Défi