Corporate Finance Summer Program
The HEC Paris Summer School is open to young professionals, Masters students, recent graduates, and current University-level students. You do not need to be a student at the time of the program in order to apply.
The application portal for our Summer 2024 programs will open towards the end of 2023. Pre-register to be alerted when the portal opens. Eligible candidates will be offered admissions on a rolling basis until the programs are filled. We recommend applying early as some programs fill up fast.
Please note that for all programs that are being held on the HEC campus we are able to guarantee residence on campus for all participants who book their room when confirming their place. For the joint programs with TUM and EHL other arrangements have been made.
Please consult the Fees page for further details on accommodation.
To apply for a seat in up to two of our summer programs, please submit your application online with all supporting documentation. Please note, all programs entail a full-time commitment, so participants can only attend one program per session.
We encourage you to apply early as programs will remain open on a space-available basis for eligible candidates.
- All official academic transcripts obtained post high school graduation
- A one-page résumé (CV)
- Personal statement (if applying for merit-based scholarship)
- Online application including short-essay questions
- Non-refundable application fee of €50 per application. (1)(2)
- For all non-native English speakers: English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge or Duolingo) Level C1 overall and C1 specifically in Speaking and Listening. Alternatively, evidence (e.g., transcript/certificate of enrolment) of English as the language of instruction of your current or most recent degree
- In certain cases, the Admissions team can also grant a phone/Zoom interview to evaluate English language proficiency.
(1) Payment of the €50 fee per application occurs by credit card at the time of the online application.
(2) Students from partner schools benefit from an application fee waiver before March 1st.
Upon receiving an offer of admissions, you will have 2 weeks to confirm your application and make your program payment. In the case of a late application, a shorter time period may apply.
Summer Programs are open to participants of all domains and who are seeking a high-level academic experience, whether the topic is a new or familiar one. They should have at least one year of post-high school studies behind them at the time of the program and a maximum of 4 years' work experience in the field of the program they are applying to.
In addition to the English language requirement, there are also pre-requisites for the Finance Programs. Please consult the FAQs for more details on the pre-requisites for these programs.
Please note that we take an advisory-based approach to your application, so given your background, the team may recommend an alternative program.