Students and Faculty
Luxury Management Summer Program
Student nationalities outside of Europe
*Total Summer School 2023 Profiles
Students' Home Academic Institutions
- Princeton University, USA
- McGill University, Canada
- LUISS Business School, Italy
- ESADE, Spain
- IE Business School, Spain
- Imperial College London, UK
- Bocconi University, Italy
- London School of Economics, UK
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Amherst College, USA
- Columbia University, USA
- Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil
- Kings College London, UK
- Lehigh University, USA
- Bucknell University, USA
- National University of Singapore
- New York University, USA
- Sciences Po Paris, France
- Shanghai University, China
- The University of Texas at Austin, USA
- University of California, Berkeley, USA
- University College London, UK
- University of Tokyo, Japan
- Vienna University, Austria
- Yale University, USA
- Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Russia
Luxury is a world on its own and is so different compared to traditional marketing theories I have learned in my past studies and education.
Upon completing my Bachelor’s in Business Administration, and thereafter my Master’s in Marketing...
From study to work, I believe finding your own passion and self-motivation are the most important drivers in the early career stage.
As a graduate from London College of Fashion with a pure passion for the fashion world, an internship at...
As someone who values intellectual growth, perseverance, and the pursuit of excellence, the luxury world, with its intricate blend of creativity, strategy, and unparalleled quality, aligns perfectly with my personal ethos.
With a foundation...
It was a complete learning journey of classes, Paris in-store visits, business case discussions and recommendations.
As an industrial engineer with +6 years’ experience in consumer goods in Finance and Marketing departments. I decided to...
As someone deeply passionate about the Fashion industry, attending the Luxury Management program at HEC Paris has been an exceptional experience for me. The comprehensive approach has equipped me with a solid foundation to excel in the luxury...
If you’re passionate about luxury or if you’re just curious to discover the sector, HEC and this summer school is what you need! Prepare yourself to be surrounded by talented students and learn from remarkable professionals in the luxury world.
Anne Michaut received a Ph.D. in Social Sciences from Wageningen University, where she also received a M.Sc. degree in Marketing and Consumer Behavior. Prior to joining HEC Paris, she worked on innovation process methods and new product adoption processes at Unilever, which funded her PhD research.
Her current research interests are in the field of luxury, focusing on the perception of luxury, sustainable development, entrepreneurship and client experience.
At HEC Paris, Michaut's teaching covers varied topics about Luxury Management as well as Innovation Marketing. She has collaborated with multiple companies in her teaching, such as L’Oréal, McKinsey & Company, Orange, Michelin, AT Kearney, Kering and LVMH.
Her work has been published in Journal of Product Innovation Management, Journal of Brand Management, or Journal of Brand Strategy, and she has contributed to edited books.
She was the Academic Director of the Advanced Management Program in Fashion and Luxury, jointly developed with IFM and Tsinghua SEM in China (2008-2015). She is now the Director of the LVMH Academic Chair; she works on developing HEC Paris’ excellence in teaching in the field of Luxury.
- Laurent Delporte (HEC 2001), Managing Director of Delporte Hopitality, French luxury hotel expert.
- Georges-Edouard Dias (HEC 1983), Expert in digital and big data. Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer of QuantStreams. Formerly Chief Digital Officer at L’Oréal.
- Jean-Noel Kapferer (HEC 1970), Emeritus Professor at HEC Paris Marketing Department, an active consultant to leading international corporations on brand strategy, speaker for conferences and executive seminars worldwide.