CORPORATE FINANCE: CAPITAL STRUCTURE
M1 Core Courses
This course introduces the basic financial policies of companies. The aim is threefold:
- Culture: Learn what’s what in corporate finance (players, instruments, deals, etc.)
- Frameworks: Understand the reasons for different capital structure decisions
- Practice: Master corporate finance techniques used in the industry
- What are a company’s different possible sources of funds?
- What is a suitable financial policy for a given company?
- How much cash should a company hold and what is a suitable dividend policy?