Double Degree with GSOM, St Petersburg
The HEC Paris - Graduate School of Management, St Petersburg (GSOM) double degree program allows students to choose among electives in order to tailor their curriculum.
The program lasts one year and is taken in the second year of studies in the Master in Management (General Track) Program.
The general track of the Master in Management is specifically designed for students enrolled to one of the double degree programs. It allows students to choose an individual portfolio of elective courses, Master Thesis specialization, focusing on the areas of studies such as general and strategic management, marketing, organizational behavior and personnel management, knowledge management and others. The program provides in-depth learning of all major areas of management through the following courses:
- Business Analytics & Big Data
- Managing Intellectual Capital for Business Value Creation
- Strategy in practice
- International Oil and Gas Markets
- Managing Government Information Technologies
- Performance Management
- Internationalization of Emerging Market Firms and Russian Multinational Enterprises
- Doing Business in Russia
- Knowledge Engineering
- International Accounting and Analysis
- Consumer Behavior and Advanced Research Methods
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Managing in Emerging Markets
- Global Management Practices
- Behavioral Economics and Decision Making
- Strategic Leadership
- Global Economic Governance
- Marketing in Social Media
- Sustainability and Stakeholder Marketing
- Consulting Project
- Business project
- Research seminars
- Foreign languages
HEC Paris’ students form their own educational track by choosing electives according to their professional and career goals and aspirations.
All courses are fully taught in English. HEC Paris’ students will take a Russian language class before graduating.
More information: GSOM Master in Management program structure