MSc Accounting & Financial Management
The program offers you a perfect balance of theory and practice. Elective courses, Certificates and numerous academic opportunities throughout the program allow you to customize the curriculum to your needs and aspirations.
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Group Financial Reporting
- Accounting International Frameworks
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Project Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Firms’ Financing decisions
- Accounting, Finance & Sustainability
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Business Performance Management
- Innovation Performance Management
- Valuation & Transactions
- Working Capital Solutions.
All core courses are taught in English.
- Soft skills
- Excel for Finance
- Transaction Services
- Strategic Consulting
- Investors’ Relations
- Trade credit insurance
- Treasury Management
- Field-Based Tracks
- Finance For Ventures
Students experience an immersion one day per week as a finance manager of a startup at the HEC Incubator. The student is supporting the entrepreneur with accounting & finance-related work.
Students conduct a project in relation to Accounting, Finance & Sustainability issues. The project has both a practical and academic dimension. It is advised that the student(s)’ master thesis should be related to the project.
- Finance for Tomorrow
Students work in teams one day per week on a financial management or accounting topic originating from the business world. They benefit from the supervision of a faculty member and a company project owner.
- Finance For Ventures
- Or Professional Certification Tracks
- CMA® (IMA’s Certification for Accountants & Finance Professionals in Business
- DSCG (Diplôme Supérieur de Comptabilité et de Gestion)
Once a year, students undertake a learning expedition to an area or an institution of interest in their field. These trips provide hands-on experience. In 2019, the trip is to Frankfurt, the financial hub for continental Europe.
Sponsored by a company, Certificates are a set of interdisciplinary courses corresponding to approximately 100 contact hours as well as business projects and other types of field work related to a given sector. Each student selected (in the 1st semester) for a certificate will be awarded an additional HEC certificate if he/she validates all the requirements of the course.