MSc Strategic Management
The program welcomes high potential students and recent graduates from around the world. A first selection is based on the evaluation of all the application materials. Pre-selected students are then invited to a challenging interview (on Skype or on campus).
HEC welcomes applications from candidates of all nationalities who are fluent in English. They should also be recent graduates with a degree from a top institution in domains related to business administration, management, applied economics, or in other fields such as engineering, law, life science, and medical studies, etc.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Apply online at: hec.edu/applytomasters/
Supporting documents to be up-loaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- 2 completed online reference forms (at least one should be filled out by a professor)
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN|
|ROUND 1||October 23, 2018 at 12pm||November 15, 2018||November 29, 2018|
|ROUND 2||January 8, 2019 at 12pm||January 31, 2019||February 21, 2019|
|ROUND 3||February 27, 2019 at 12pm||March 28, 2019||April 18, 2019|
|ROUND 4||April 19, 2019 at 12pm||May 16, 2019||June 6, 2019|
|ROUND 5||June 12, 2019 at 12pm||June 24, 2019||July 8, 2019|