Master of Science X-HEC Entrepreneurs
The MSc X-HEC Entrepreneurs welcomes applications from candidates of all nationalities. They must hold a Bachelor degree (or higher) in any discipline. Previous work experience is not a requirement but can be an asset.
The selection is a 2 phase process:
- A first selection is made based on the evaluation of your application and supporting documents.
- The pre-selected candidates will then be invited for a face-to-face or Skype interview.
Supporting documents to be uploaded before the application deadline:
- Degree certificate(s) or current enrollment certificate
- All official academic transcripts obtained in a higher education institution (exchange programs included) with official GPA
- Résumé (CV)
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- Motivation essay
- Passport-style photo
- Non-refundable application fee of €110.
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN|
|ROUND 1||Not available for this program|
|ROUND 2||January 5, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||
January 27, 2022
|February 17, 2022|
|ROUND for partnership university - ECOLE POLYTECHNIQUE FRANCE||February 14, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||February 21, 2022||March 8, 2022|
|ROUND 3||March 2, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||March 24, 2022||April 14, 2022|
|ROUND 4||April 20, 2022 at 12pm (noon)||May 12, 2022||June 2, 2022|
Diversity and Inclusion
With over 120 nationalities and as many social and cultural backgrounds, the HEC Paris Community is a unique melting-pot that allows each student to better understand the world we live in.See more