The HEC Master in Management/Grande Ecole Program (MiM) is open to high-level applicants with little or no professional experience, of all nationalities who:
- Hold a bachelor degree of at least three years having obtained 180 ECTS in any field of studies (engineering, social sciences, sciences, arts, etc.). Applicants may apply in the same year they obtain their degree.
- Are not older than 30 during the application year.
French language proficiency is not an admission criterion.
Candidates have two application options for the next academic year (September 2019). Students must choose one option only, i.e. if you apply directly to HEC, you cannot apply through Join a School in France (ex SAI), and vice versa.
If an application is submitted both through Join a School in France and through HEC directly, only the first validated application shall be processed for the September 2019 intake.
In this case, apply online directly at hec.edu/applytomasters/
|APPLICATION DEADLINES NO LATER THAN||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS NO LATER THAN||ADMISSION RESULTS NO LATER THAN|
|China pre-selected Universities round*||October 2, 2018 at 12pm||October 10, 2018||October 19, 2018|
|ROUND 1||October 23, 2018 at 12pm||November 15, 2018||November 29, 2018|
|ROUND 2||January 8, 2019 at 12pm||January 31, 2019||February 21, 2019|
|ROUND 3||February 27, 2019 at 12pm||March 28, 2019||April 18, 2019|
|ROUND 4||April 19, 2019 at 12pm||May 16, 2019||June 6, 2019|
* For Chinese students of the following universities: Peking University, Tsinghua University, Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Nanjing University, Zhejiang University, Wuhan University.
|Special rounds to Double Degree||APPLICATION DEADLINE||ADMISSIBILITY RESULTS||INTERVIEWS||ADMISSION RESULTS|
|Double Degree with Paris 1||Mai 21, 2019 at 12pm||-||July 1 to 4, 2019||July 10, 2019|
In this case, apply online through Join a School in France' (ex SAI or Service des Admissions Internationales), the international selection process to a consortium of 5 French Business Schools including HEC Paris.
Please note that you cannot apply to HEC Paris through Join a School in France and directly to HEC Paris.
If you apply through Join a School in France, no other applications to the school will be considered for the academic year.
Application deadlines through Join a School in France are the following:
- Round 1 : 20 October 2018 at midnight
- Round 2 : 7 January 2019 at midnight
- Round 3 : 28 February 2019 at midnight
- Round 4 : 19 April 2019 at midnight
Application fee: €180 (€190 from January 2019)
- Degree certificate(s) or current certificate of enrolment
- A one-page résumé (CV)
- All official up-to-date academic transcripts (exchange programs included) and official GPA
- GMAT or GRE or TAGE MAGE official test score report (only one test is authorized)
- English language proficiency test score report (TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS or Cambridge)
- Copy of Passport or ID card
- 2 completed online reference forms (submitted via your applicant space)
- Passport-style photo in .jpg or .jpeg format only. Sized such that only the head and shoulders are visible and taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance.
Pre-selected applicants are invited to a 25-30 minute interview. They are encouraged to discuss their unique background, motivation, interests, and goals during this interview.
- If you have applied directly to HEC you can choose to come to HEC Paris campus or have a Skype interview (in English)
- If you have applied through Join a School in France you will undergo the interview at one of the 70 centers worldwide.