Options for MBA Students
Based on your nationality, you may be eligible for specific scholarships and loans. Find out what options might be available by clicking below.
- For more information, contact: Mr Ferdinand Prutscher Wirtschaftskammer Oesterreich Wiedner Hauptstrasse 63 A - 1045 Wien Austria Tel: +43 1 501 05 31
These are scholarships awarded according to the field and length of study; they are not limited by age, gender, academic field of study, country or university. However, awards will generally favor those whose major contribution to their field and to the community lies ahead of them.
Almost all of the grants awarded by Liikesivistysrahasto are used for either scientific work or international university studies in the field of business economics. The Finnish Association of Graduates in Economics and Business Administration offers grants through KAUTE, and their annual budget for grants is €2.9 million.
For German MBA students.
- For more information, please contact: Das Bundesministerium far Bildung und Forschung Heinemannstrasse 2, D-5300 Bonn BAf Hotline Tel: 01 88 83 58-45 00, email: email@example.com.
For Germans interested in study programmes and funding opportunities abroad.
- For more information, please contact: Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst, Kennedyallee 50, 53175 Bonn, Postfach 20 04 04, 53134, Tel: (0228) 882-0, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply online for the study loan of the Education Fund here. Please note, that the whole application process after registration is in German. You should apply 3-4 months before your study begins. The maximum sum of financing amounts to 30.000 €. You can use the financing for living costs, tuition fee or as a one-off grant.
For German students who want to study abroad in any field of study.
- For more information, please contact: Bockenheimer Landstr. 25; D - 60325 Frankfurt am Main; Contact: Herr Ziegler. Tel: 069 71790.
For outstanding German postgraduates, as selected by independent academic selection committees.
The Alexander Onassis Public Benefit Foundation provides over 150 Greek graduates with limited financial means who want to continue their studies abroad.
The Banque Générale du Luxembourg provides loans for students in the Grand Duchy. You must be a Luxembourg resident and have successfully completed four years of university studies. The bank can provide a medium-term loan at an attractive interest rate and on particularly favorable conditions.
- For more information, please send an email to email@example.com, or visit any branch
The French Embassy in Poland offers one or two scholarships to go towards living expenses for Polish nationals residing in Poland with a good knowledge of French.
- For more information, please contact the French Embassy in Warsaw: Service culturel et Scientifique -- ul Piekna 1 - 00477 Warszawa.
Information on scholarship possibilities under the PRAXIS XXI Program can be obtained from the JNICT, V. D. Carlos I no 126 Cave, 1200 Lisbon.
- For more information, please contact: Vitruvio 5, 28006 Madrid Tel: +34 91 563 07 99.
The Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme has been running for 20 years and aims to support Turkey’s administrative capacity building efforts for the effective implementation of the EU acquis. It is the most prestigious scholarship programme in Turkey. The Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme started under an agreement signed between Turkey and the European Commission in 1989 and became one of the most dynamic dimensions of Turkey-EU relations. Jean Monnet Scholarships provide education opportunities in EU countries for civil servants and private sector professionals, NGO representatives and graduates and academics of universities in Turkey. The Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme is financed by the EU and is a programme specific only to Turkey. This scholarship programme is not implemented in any other country but Turkey. During the last 20 years, approximately 1.400 people have benefited from the Jean Monnet Scholarships. The duration of the scholarships are for periods of minimum 3, maximum 12 months. The Programme supports academic study at graduate or research level at a university or similar institution in one of the EU member states.
HEC is accredited by the Association of MBAs, which enables UK citizens to use the bank financing arrangements set up by AMBA.
- For more information, please visit the AMBA website, or ring: +44 171 837 3375.
Hobsons/AMBA scholarship: Open to any UK national admitted to AMBA accredited MBA programs for an award of £10,000. Application deadline is in March, with a final decision in July. The scholarship can be applied towards September or January intake.
Leverhulme Trust/Study Abroad Scholarship: 15 scholarships. Must be resident in the UK and be aged 30 or over. Should have held an established full-time post in a UK institution of higher education, or in a museum, art gallery or comparable institution for at least five years. Provides replacement teaching cover whilst the applicant is overseas; travel to and within the overseas country or countries, a stipend to meet the increased expense of living overseas and essential research costs. The maximum value of a Fellowship is £21,000.
- For more information, please contact: The Secretary, Research Awards Advisory Committee, The Leverhulme Trust, 1 Pemberton Row, London EC4A 3BG.
For all individuals living in the UK for at least five years, with 1st degree from a UK university, under 30 years of age.
- For more information, please contact: The Secretary, Research Awards Advisory Committee, The Leverhulme Trust, 1 Pemberton Row, London EC4A 3BG. Tel: +44 171 822 6952.
The Fundacao Estudar provides scholarships/loans for MBA studies. HEC will provide matching funds to a limited number of Brazilians who have received a scholarship from Funda Sao Estudar. The scholarships vary from US $3,000 to US $30,000 on a need and merit basis.
- For more information, please contact: Fundacao Estudar; Caixa Postal 11.237; CEP: 05422-970; Sao Paulo-SP; Tel: 821-6830-6834.
- Brazilian students can also obtain information about scholarships and loans from the Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Cientifico e Tecnologico: Tel: 0800 61 96 97. Contact in Sao Paulo 821-6830/6834.
For Graduate students who are proceeding with MBA studies on a full-time basis at a university outside Bermuda.
- Brazilian students can obtain information about scholarships and loans from the Conselho Nacional de Desenvovimento Cientifico e Tecnologico, Tel: 0800 61 96 97. Contact in Sao Paulo 821-6830/6834.
- For more information, please contact: Secretaria de Relaciones Exteriores y Secretaria de Educacion Publica, Paseo de la Reforma 175 P.B., Col. Cuauhtemoc, C.P. 06500, México D.F., Tel. +52 55 327 32 24; 327 32 25.
- For more information, please contact: Ifarhu, Ciudad de Panamá Avenida Ramón Arias y Calle 1ra El Carmen Edificio Unicorp Business Plaza, Tel. (507) 500-4700.
Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP) offers a loan opportunity to qualified Peruvian admitted candidates seeking to undertake the HEC MBA Program covering up to $50,000 of their tuition and living expenses. For Peruvian nationals on Masters, MBA or Doctoral degree programmes in Peru and abroad.
- In addition, all candidates who receive financing from BCP will be awarded an HEC grant of €1,900. To apply for the BCP loan, please contact Mr. Ruben Robles directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For specific information about BCP's student loan program, please visit the Banco de Credito del Peru website. You can also download a PDF file containing detailed information about BCP's loan program.
Fundacion Gran Mariscal Ayacucho Fundacion offers loans to Venezuelan citizens to study abroad.
- For more information, please contact: Calle 3-b Edificio Fundayacucho La Urbina Caracas 1071-Venezuela. Tel: 58.2.-241.4721/-242.6073 Fax: 126.96.36.19949 Educredito A.C., Avenida Andres Bello, Edificio las Fundaciones, Piso 8, Oficina 806, Caracas, Tel. +58 212 572 11 10, email@example.com.
The Bank of China offers loans up to 90% of the total amount of the tuition fees and the living expenses of students and accompanying persons. This loan can be transferred directly to the accounts of overseas branches of Bank of China, to the school (for the payment of tuition fees) and to the student borrower (to help cover their overseas living expenses), according separately on customers' demands.
The Alexandre Yersin Scholarship is offered by the Consulate General of France to six Hong Kong or Macau applicants for master studies in France. Applicants must be 35 years old or below; applicants for the Alexandre Yersin Scholarship have to have been born after 31 December 1978. Those students who hold a citizenship that is half-French, and those already in France may not apply. HEC offers a scholarship to students who take part in our double degree program with Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK). This scholarship program will be handled in France by EGIDE. The scholarship includes: 909 allowance per month - paid directly to the applicant by EGIDE - social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance, help finding accommodation help and a social and cultural activities guide. The scholarship does not include: International airfare between Hong Kong/Macao and France, travel costs within France/the EU, Registration and tuition fees.
The Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fellowships aim at financing outstanding Hong Kong students for overseas postgraduate studies. They are expected to contribute significantly to the development of Hong Kong after graduation. The amount given to the student by the Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund Council may vary, depending on cost increases and other awards held concurrently by the student. HK$283,000 is the maximum amount for the 2013/14 academic year. Enquiries should be made to the Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund Council Secretariat, Room 1217, 12/F., Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon at telephone number 2150 6097 or 2150 6098.
The following banks offer loans for study abroad, normally based on the prime lending rate and repayable within 5-7 years: Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Bank of Punjab, Indian Bank, HSBC India Bank of Maharashtra, Allahabad Bank, University Grants Commission India.
For graduates between 19 to 30 years. Loan Scholarships are offered to Indian Nationals to undertake higher studies abroad for Master's Degree or for Doctoral Courses in Science, Engineering, Humanities, Medicine, Business Administration and other Professional Courses.
- For more information, please contact: The Offices of the Endowment C/o Graphite India Ltd., 31 Chowringhee Road, Calcutta 700 016 or C/o Carbon Everflow Ltd. "Bakhtawar" 2nd floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021, or visit the website
For Indian Nationals who have secured admission to Professional/Technical Courses at foreign Universities and Institutions. Covers: admission/tuition fees to college/university, hostel/mess charges, examination/library/laboratory fee, purchase of books/equipment/instruments/uniforms, caution deposit/building fund/refundable deposit supported by institution bills/receipts, one way travel expenses, purchase of computers if essential for completion of the course, and any other expense required to complete the course.
Maximum amount of loan: Rs. 15 Lacs, margin: 15%. Rates of Interest: Up to Rs.4.00 lacs - BPLR with monthly rests, Above Rs. 4.00 lacs: BPLR +1.00% with monthly rests. Repayment period: the loan is repayable in 5 years after the course year or 6 months after getting a job. For further details, please contact the Bank of Baroda Branch nearest to you.
For students satisfying DRI norms (irrespective of quantum of loan) have a lower interest rate than others. Provides between Rs. 7.50 and Rs. 15 lacs for studies abroad: 9.50%. 0.50% concession in ROI for prompt servicing of interest during study period. Reduction of 1% for all courses in all slabs/ category for girl students. More information and application here.
The French Embassy in India offers scholarships for high-potential Indian participants. Eligible candidates must be no more than 30 years old. Applications should be submitted directly to the French Embassy no later than May for entry in September and October for entry in January.
India's Ministry of Welfare awards 18 travel grants to candidates who already have a scholarship or loan which does not include travel costs. Applicants should possess a Master's or an equivalent degree in the Arts or Science subjects and a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technical or Medical subjects. The income limit of parents/guardians or the applicant himself/ herself is fixed at RS. 5,000 per month for eligibility of the award.
- For more information, please contact: Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Welfare, Scholarship Cell, Room No. 240, 'A' Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi 110001, or visit the website. Deadline is the 15th May in the year of award
J.N. Tata Endowment offers several options to students: Low-interest loans of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2 lakhs, and grant of Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 50,000. Completed application forms must reach by 25th February of the year of award.
- For more information, please contact: The Director, J.N. Tata Endowment, Bombay House, 24 Homi Mody Street, Mumbai-400001
Special consideration is given to underprivileged students, especially from the rural areas. Candidates are expected to have applied for admission to Universities after when they apply for the Loan Scholarship. They may be interviewed before the admission comes through but, their final selection is subject to their securing admission. Applicants should be graduates with an academic record of conspicuous distinction from an Indian University of recognised standing. Those who are in the final year of the degree course are also eligible. However, their selection will be conditional to a good performance at the final degree examination. Academics and Professionals in Medicine, Law and other fields as well as Officers of the I.A.S. and other Executives, with creditable academic records, going abroad for specialized qualifications, may also apply.
For postgraduate studies in various disciplines. Up to Rs. 65,000. Forms must be requested before 28th February of the year of award and completed forms must reach by 31st March of the year of award.
- For more information, and to send your application, please contact: The Managing Trustee, K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai-400039.
Applicants for the KC Mahindra Scholarship must possess a First Class degree or an equivalent diploma of the same standard from a recognised Indian University. They must have secured admission or at least have applied for admission in reputable foreign Universities for courses commencing from September but not later than February. Candidates studying in the final year of the degree or diploma courses are also eligible to apply provided they produce their final year Certificate before end June. Government and Quasi Government Officers with a creditable academic record, going abroad for specialized qualifications are also eligible to apply. Indian Nationals for Higher Education abroad in various fields for advanced studies in Engineering, Natural Science, Humanities, Medicine & Business Management including the study of Military, Naval and Aviation Sciences.
The maximum amount of scholarship payable to any scholar shall not exceed Rs. 70,000.
Preliminary applications should be forwarded to the Managing Trustee K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor Mahakavi Bhushan Marg Mumbai 400001 along with 25cms x l8cms self-addressed envelope with Rs. 2.00 postage stamps affixed. The prescribed application form is sent only to those candidates who are considered to have the requisite qualifications as stated above. Prescribed application forms duly filled in by the applicants together with necessary enclosures must reach the Trust Office before the specified date in March.
The Mariwala Trust supports postgraduate studies in various disciplines. Awards up to Rs. 50,000 interest free. Application forms must be requested before 1st March of the year of award and completed forms must reach by 30th April of the year of award.
- For more information, and to submit your application, please contact: The Managing Trustee, Mariwala Charity Trust, 409 Shah and Nahar Industrial Estate, Dr. E. Moses Road, Worli Naka, Mumbai-400018 Tel: (022) 4938307 Fax: (022) 4974704
60 scholarships will be awarded in subjects for which suitable facilities are not available in India. Preference will be given for Automation and Robotics, Laser Technology, Naval Architecture/ Offshore Structures, Paper Technology, Printing Technology, Reliability Engineering. The scholarships are awarded to candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, De-notified Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes.
The income limit of parents/guardians or the applicant himself/herself is fixed at Rs. 5,000 per month for eligibility of the award. Students at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Research/ Specialized training level. US $6,600 per annum for the Master's and PhD degrees.
- Further information and application form can be obtained from The Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Welfare, SCD, Division, Scholarship Cell, Room No. 240, 'A' Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi 110001. Deadline for applications is the 15th May in the year of award
For undergraduate and postgraduate studies in science, technology, commerce and education. Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 50,000 at 2 percent annual interest. Completed application forms must be submitted by the 31st May of the year of award.
- For more information, and to submit your application, please contact: The Chief Executive R.D. Sethna Scholarship Fund, Esplanade House, 29 Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400001
Support for higher-level studies in India as well as abroad.
- For more information, please contact: The Secretary Sahu Jain Trust, 4th Floor, Times House 7, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi -110002
The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program has an age limit of 30 years. Students with an excellent academic background and having achieved distinction as all-rounders and having shown excellence in other co-curricular activities are encouraged to apply. Students should have already applied for admission to the university/institution of their choice. In case of overseas study, only those students seeking admission during Fall semester (June-October) or equivalent will be considered. Scholarship is open to students of Indian nationality residing in India who are desirous of pursuing post graduate studies in prestigious institutes in India and abroad.
Students will receive an interest free loan that will cover 50% of the total tuition fee or up to a maximum of 10 lac rupees.
- Students may acquire application forms from the office of the trust on payment of Rs. 300 either by cash/M.O/demand draft made out to Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. The office of the trust. Administrator; Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation; 46 Maker Chambers III; Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021 Tel: 91 22 22824589 / 22824705 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship offers two scholarships to Indonesian citizens each year. Applicants must have a minimum of two-year full-time professional work experience after the completion of their undergraduate degree. They must also provide valid proof (validity of two years) of: International TOEFL with a minimum score of 600 (paper based) or 250 (computer based), or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) of minimum 6.5 (for MBA Australia only), or Institutional TOEFL with a minimum score of 10 610.* Applicants must also have valid proof (validity of five years): GMAT test scores above 600 with verbal score to be 25 or above, or TPA with a minimum score of 650.*
Applicants may not be currently enrolled in graduate or post-graduate program or school, or already hold a Master's degree or equivalent. They must not have enrolled or graduated from an overseas tertiary institution, unless that was on a full scholarship. Applicants must not be in receipt of other equivalent award or scholarship offering similar or other benefits at the time of the award. Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are from financially disadvantaged family and that without the scholarship he or she would not be able to study for an overseas MBA program. Applicants must hold a Bachelor degree in any discipline from an Indonesian tertiary institution with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.25 (on a 4.00 scale) Under 35 years old. The scholarship constitutes US $70,000 to US $150,000 per student, depending on the country and university, for the duration of study.
- Interested applicants who meet the requirements must complete and return the application form along with the necessary supporting documents and personal statement, in one package, to Sampoerna Foundation office: SAMPOERNA STRATEGIC SQUARE Tower B, 3rd Floor Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 45 email@example.com.
In 1987, the World Bank, with funding from the Government of Japan, established the World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program for graduate studies in subjects related to economic development. Each year, the Program awards scholarships to individuals from World Bank member countries to undertake graduate studies at renowned universities throughout member countries of the Bank.
The Lebanese International Finance Executives (LIFE) scholarship was set-up to fund Lebanese students studying at HEC Paris who wish to pursue careers in the international financial sector. Eligibility: To qualify for the Lebanese International Finance Executives (LIFE) scholarship, eligible candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Confirmed offer: applicants must have received a confirmed offer to study at HEC Paris.
- Subject of study: Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible course with the intention to pursue a career in Finance or a Finance related discipline.
- Academic excellence: Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic merit as proven by educational history and exam results.
- Financial need: Applicants must be in financial need, which will be assessed through an essay question in the application form. Any further information required regarding an applicant’s financial status will be required and assessed directly by LIFE.
- Nationality/origin limitation: The Scholarship is open to nations of Lebanon or those of Lebanese descent. Amount of Award: €12,000, deducted from tuition fees
- Application Deadline: May each year. Additional information: http://www.lifelebanon.com/vision/nurture/nurture_scholarships.html
HSBC Singapore offers loans to Singaporean nationals who are unable, due to regulation, to take up the International banking offer. HSBC Singapore also helps international students who require local banking facilities.
Applicants for the Loke Cheng-Kim Foundation Scholarship should hold a degree in any disciplines at any approved overseas university.
- For more information, please contact: Pricewaterhouse 6 Battery Road #31-00 Singapore 049909
Applicants must be Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents who will eventually take up the Singapore citizenship before their departure for studies. 13 Successful applicants will show strong leadership qualities and potential, have a good Co-Curricular Activities record, offer GCE 'A' levels*, Polytechnic diploma or equivalent qualifications e.g. International Baccalaureate and have a strong interest in a career in public administration.
The SAF Scholarship is only awarded to a few outstanding candidates each year. Applicants must be male Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents who will eventually take up the Singapore citizenship before their departure for studies. Applicants should have strong leadership qualities and potential, with a good extra-Curricular Activities record. They must hold GCE 'A' levels*, Polytechnic diploma or equivalent qualifications e.g. International Baccalaureate, and they should qualify for and excel in Officer Cadet School. Finally, they must possess a strong interest in a career with the Singapore Armed Forces.
For the Tan Kah Kee Postgraduate Scholarship, candidates are appraised on their academic achievements, outstanding personal character and bilingual capabilities. Singapore citizens and permanent residents who are pursuing full-time Master degree or PhD in any discipline are all eligible. The scholarship is awarded annually and is bond-free. The amount awarded to those studying in overseas or local universities is 10,000 and 7,000 Singapore dollars respectively.
Taiwan’s Ministry of Education has offered a low-interest loan to help students to study overseas for a number of years. Since 2010, some municipal governments (city/county governments) have launched their own low-interest loans to target their own residents. As of January 2013, only the education departments of Taipei City and Changhua County have offered their own schemes to provide loans for studying abroad.
Fellowships for study outside of North America.
- For more information, please fax +1-613-237-1073
This scholarship is sponsored by the Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW). In order to apply, the candidate must justify the relevance of her work to women. For graduate studies in any field. The applicant must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident in Canada. One (1) award of CA $5,000 for masters study and one (1) award of CA $7,000 for doctoral level study. Deadline: November 1st.
- For more information, please contact: CFUW National Office: Canadian Federation of University Women, 331 Cooper Street, Suite 502, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K2P 0G5, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Phone: (613) 234-8252 x104; Toll-free in Canada & U.S.A.: 1 (888) 220-9606 Fax: (613) 234-8221
Applicants must be Canadian citizens. Co-signers must have an established satisfactory credit history, be employed or have sufficient income to meet current liabilities including the CanHELP loan, have stable residence and employment history. Loan amount: minimum US $1,000. Graduate students may request up to US $20,000 on their own signature; students requesting more than US $20,000 will need a credit-worthy co-signer. You can defer payment of interest for up to four consecutive years while enrolled in school. Your first interest payments are due six months after you graduate. The repayment term can be set between 10 and 25 years with a minimum monthly repayment of $50. Applications can be made via the IEFC organization.
Scholarships for study in France (Bourse d'Etudes) may also be obtained through the Cultural Services of The French Embassy
The Mackenzie King Open Scholarship is awarded based on high academic achievements (typically all A's or very nearly so), personal qualities, and demonstrated aptitudes. Consideration will also be given to the applicant's proposed program of study. Amount: €9,000, subject to change. Applications must be made to the Faculty of Graduate Studies of your "home" university. This is the Canadian university from which you most recently graduated or at which you are currently enrolled. Deadline: February 1st.
For Canadian citizens or permanent residents residing in Quebec for one year before pursuing full-time studies. Must be enrolled in seven terms of university studies towards a Master's degree (without thesis).
- For more information, please contact: The Quebec Student Financial Aid Programme, 1035, Rue de la Cevrotiere - Quebec G1R 5A5, Quebec - Canada.Tel: +1.418.646 5245.
HEC has in place an agreement with the Ministère de l'Education (Aide financière aux études).
- For more information, please contact: 1035, rue de la Chevrotiere - QUEBEC G1R 5A5 - Phone (418) 643- 3750. Code Etablissement: 08-259A - HEC Program code: 900-05.
For Canadian citizens who are residents of British Columbia wishing to pursue full-time studies. The amount you receive depends on your assessed need. If you are in a program with high tuition costs you will need additional sources of funding.
- For more information, please visit our website here, or ring us toll-free from Canada: 1-888-362-2112.
Special consideration is given to members, women of color, and women pursuing their first advanced degree or credentials in nontraditional fields. We also welcome women who hold a bachelor's degree and are preparing to advance their careers, change careers, or re-enter the work force.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Fellowships in the following degree programs are restricted to women of color: Business Administration (MBA, EMBA). We will favor women who intend to pursue a full-time course of study at accredited institutions in one of the designated degree programs where women's participation traditionally has been low.
- For more information, please contact: AAUW Educational Foundation Selected Professions Fellowships PO Box 4030 Iowa City, IA 52243-4030, or visit the site here.
HEC Paris is registered with the US Department of Education. HEC Paris students (US citizens or permanent residents) can be eligible to apply for Federal Direct Loans. These loans can help you cover the cost of your study. HEC Paris' school code is G22934.
The information in this section is relevant to prospective and current graduate students and participants.
Please find below the loans rates for the 2019-2020 academic year:
Direct Unsubsidized loans: 6.08 % (+origination fees)
Direct Graduate PLUS loan rate: 7.08 % (+ origination fees)
You must meet the criteria set by the US Department of Education to be eligible for US loans but the HEC Paris Financial Aid Office will confirm your eligibility. The basic eligibility criteria are listed on the Federal Student Aid website.
For detailed information and guidelines on eligibility and application process, please refer to the following documents:
- US Loan Guide
- Q & A
- Consumer information
- Return of Title IV policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress policy
You may find that the process is quite different from previous applications made at US institutions.
- If you need any further information, please contact the Financial Aid Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Education Finance Center:
- For more information and to apply, please visit the site here.
For both US and non-US citizens - as long as the applicant has a US co-signer, they are eligible for this credit-based International Student Loan Program (ISLP). For more information and to apply, please visit the site here.
The National Society of Hispanic MBAs offers scholarships to US citizens or legal permanent residents who have a Hispanic background.
HEC Paris is registered with the US Department of Veterans Affairs. US Army veterans can obtain benefits for partial funding of their tuition fees.
- Eligibility: All applicants having a co-signer in the US are eligible for the loan program.
- Amount Awarded: Variable
- For more information about Sallie Mae, click here.
- HEC Paris students (US citizens or permanent residents) can be eligible to apply for Sallie Mae funding (criteria are set by Sallie Mae).
- This loan can help you cover the cost of your study. Variable rates: 2.25% APR to 9.37% APR. Fixed rates: 5.74% APR to 11.85% APR. There are no origination fees and no prepayment penalty.
- Repayment term is from 5 to 15 years and varies according to the loan amount and the number of years spent at school.
- Basic eligibility criteria are listed on the Sallie Mae website.
- If interested in this funding solution, please submit your application on-line within a few months before the start of the program (3-4 months will suffice). If you apply much earlier, your credit will expire.
- If you need any further information, please contact the Financial Aid Office: email@example.com
- Global grants support large international activities with sustainable, measurable outcomes in Rotary’s areas of focus. By working together to respond to real community needs, clubs and districts strengthen their global partnerships.
- Read A Guide to Global Grants for detailed information on planning your project, applying for a grant to fund it, carrying it out, and reporting on your progress and outcome.
- Global grants can fund:
- Humanitarian projects
- Scholarships for graduate-level academic studies
- Vocational training teams, which are groups of professionals who travel abroad either to teach local professionals about their field or to learn more about it themselves
The Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) International Scholarship Program is for students from developing countries who have no other means of financing their postgraduate studies. Scholarships are awarded on a 50% grant/50% loan basis. The Foundation assists students with tuition fees and living expenses only. AKF offices of Aga Khan Education Services/Boards in their countries of current residence.
The Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships Plan places special emphasis on the needs of developing nations. Historically, the majority of awards have been offered for post-graduate studies. Available to students from: Australia, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Cameroon, Canada, Ghana, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, New Zealand, Nigeria, South Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, UK.
Applicants for the Ford Foundation International Fellowships Program must hold a bachelor degree or its equivalent. Applicants must be resident nationals or residents of an eligible IFP country or territory: Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Mozambique, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, and Vietnam. All applications must be submitted to the appropriate IFP International Partner in the country or region where the applicant resides. Dependent on country of origin.
Affiliated with the Association of Management Consulting Firms (AMCF). The Foundation offers a scholarship to graduate students called the Richard Metzler Scholarship, and one scholarship is annually awarded to between 1 and 3 students. Recipients must have matriculated and be attending a graduate-degree program at a leading institution of higher learning for the period from the fall of the year they apply for the scholarship to the following spring. Applicants must have shown proof of academic excellence, and a commitment to pursuing a career in the field of management consulting. A letter of recommendation from either an academic or professional source is required; the application form includes an essay section and one/two letters of recommendation.
- Fore more information, please contact: Graduate Students: The Association of Management Consulting Firms (AMCF) 370 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2209, New York, NY 10017; 212.262.3055 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sally Caputo, Chief Operating Office
For international students who are living, working and/or studying abroad. Due to banking regulations, residents of some countries may not qualify.
Study or training must be undertaken in another country or territory in which there are Rotary Clubs but not in the sponsoring Rotary country or district. Applicants must not have previously lived or studied more than 6 months in the chosen country/but they have to speak, read and write the language of the chosen country (language examination).
Academic-Year Ambassadorial Scholarships provide funding for one academic year of study in another country, and Multi-Year Ambassadorial Scholarships are for two years of degree-oriented study in another country. All students of any nationality looking to spend one or two years pursuing academic studies in another country may apply. This award is intended to help cover round-trip transportation, tuition, fees, room and board expenses, and some educational supplies. A flat grant is provided per year to be applied toward the costs of a degree program.
- Interested applicants must apply for Rotary Foundation Ambassadorial Scholarships through their local Rotary club. Interested applicants also need to download application materials here. Deadlines vary by club and district, only the Rotary local club can provide specific information on deadlines.