Master's programs online open day 2021
Join us for this year's Master's programs Open Day, taking place online on Saturday, March 6th, 2021.
Thanks to a brimming schedule of program presentations, live chats with current students, and other exclusive, informative content, we're confident that the event will provide you with a tangible feel for life in our world-class programs. Led by our professors, recruitment team, and students, we'll be there to guide you through the day, helping you make an informed decision about your future.
Program of the Day
MASTER IN MANAGEMENT PRESENTATION
11:00am & 3:00 pm : Presentation in English of the Master in Management (International Admission procedure).
SPECIALIZED MASTERS & MSC PRESENTATIONS
- 11:00am: MS/MSc Médias, Art et Création (presented in French)
- 11:00am & 2:00pm: MSc Data Science for Business X-HEC
- 11:00am & 2:00pm: MSc Marketing
- 11:00am & 2:00pm: MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation
- 11:00am: MS/LLM Droit et Management International (presented in French)
- 11:00am & 2:00pm: MSc X-HEC Entrepreneurs
- 11:00am & 2:00pm: MSc International Finance
- 11:00am & 2:00pm: MSc Strategic Management
- 11:00am & 2:00pm: MSc Managerial and Financial Economics
- 11:00am & 2:00pm: MSc Accounting & Financial Management
- 11:30am: PhD program presentation on the Doctoral Program for applicants holding a Master’s-level degree of any disciplines
10:00AM-12:30PM & 01:30PM-4:00PM: LIVE CHAT WITH CURRENT STUDENTS
12:30PM: CAMPUS LIFE INFORMATION SESSION