Bring your startup to the next level with Incubateur HEC Paris!
Who should you be to get into the Incubateur HEC Paris?
- A learner with a link to HEC Paris (graduates, certified, MOOC).
- An ambitious startup founder with a will to change the world.
- Already working full-time on your project.
- The creator of at least a prototype or MVP of a product.
What should you be looking for if you apply?
- Individual over-time mentoring by Incubateur staff and tutors to recommend the right resources.
- A community of 600 founders from 400 startups to share experience and practices.
- A pool of 350 experts who deliver close to 100 hours per week of pro bono consulting on their speciality topics and industries.
- Access to investors for fundraising.
- Qualified business meetings from corporate partners.
- Dedicated workforce to build and to grow faster.
What should you do?
- If you are a startup founder in Paris or planning to move there for the duration of the program:
Apply to our physical program, and become one of the 200+ entrepreneurs working together in our space within Station F, the biggest startups campus in the world.
€250 (excl. tax) per desk per month.
- If you are a startup founder from anywhere else in the world:
Apply to our online program, and join our community of remote founders with full access to all our resources. The only difference with the physical program is that you will not have to wear a mask for our meetings…
€400 (excl. tax) per project per month.
- If you have not yet launched your project or feel that you are too early in your development:
It’s never too early to become a part of our community!
Subscribe to our newsletter to become familiar with our incubees and experts, by exploring their news, reading our content, and watching our webinars.
It’s free ;)
Should you hurry?
The batch intake will take place on the 1rst of April, but you only have until the 17th of February to apply!