Chinese Business Day
HEC Paris will hold its annual Chinese Business Day on 13th February 2019, on campus in Building S.
From 3 to 4:30pm, French and Chinese company representatives will speak alongside other guest speakers on the current business topics of Green Finance, Impact Investment and Public-Private Partnerships.
- Alexis Rostand, Vice President of Eiffel Investment Group and HEC Lecturer
- Jean Edouard Colliard, Member of CNRS-GREGHEC Research Group and HEC Finance Professor.
- Bertrand Quelin, Expert on Public-private collaborations, HEC Strategy and Business Policy Professor
- Yuanyuan Gao, Counsellor for the Economic and Commercial Service of the Chinese Embassy in France
- Zhaohui Fei, President of the Paris Branch of Export-Import Bank of China.
From 4:30 to 7pm, there will be a company forum followed by a networking cocktail, allowing students to meet potential employers from different industries interested in acquiring new talents.
All students are welcome to join the event and may attach their CV when they sign up.