HEC Innovation: Call for Projects
Call to innovative & early stage startups from the HEC ecosystem: $25,000 prize to be won.
HEC Innovation was created in 2017 to support HEC early stage entrepreneurs by alumni from Silicon Valley who came together to launch this award for the best HEC Start-ups.
For its third edition, HEC Innovation offers innovative, early stage startups from the HEC ecosystem a $25,000 prize plus mentoring from alumni in the Silicon Valley to encourage, inspire and empower them to develop their full potential.
The competition is open to start-ups with at least one founder or co-founder who is a graduate or certified from the HEC Paris Business School (for 5 years or less), without geographical limitation.
2. Market potential
3. Competitive advantage/Product/technology
4. Mentorship (capacity of the Alumni network to enhance and help)
Deadline for application: May 14th
Selection announcement: June 12th
The prize has been funded by alumni from the US, and donors participating in the project include:
Jaime Mateus Tique (H90)
Andre Haddad (H95)
Aurelia Setton (H02)
Rebecca & Joel Barbier (H93)
Ugo Catry (H11)
Marie Chalopin (H07)
Nicolas Elbaze (H83)
Renaud Laplanche (MBA 95)
Christophe Mallard (H94)
Sarah Pinto (H05)
Antoine Carrière (H00)
Florian Fischetti (MBA 14)
Arthur Menard-Calenge (Ms 15)
Clara Terrien (H14)
Takahiro Sumimoto (MBA14)
Laetitia Pingel (H 15)
Anne Puyt (H10)
The community of international HEC entrepreneurs is a unique network WW to help HEC start ups. Different initiatives are possible thanks to the strength of the HEC community; professors, experts, institutional partners, corporate partners but also the solidarity of our alumni across the world who represent a network of mentors and ambassadors to support and empower tomorrow’s entrepreneurs.
The winners of previous editions
- Backacia (ex- Batiphoenix) is specialized in reused building materials.They help actors in the construction sector to include reused materials in their operations, thanks to their B2B marketplace connecting sellers and buyers of reused materials.
- Datasouce, A cloud-based platform which transforms buildings into predictable assets, massively reducing delays, costs and risks for all stakeholders.
- Destygo, a platform to create & deploy Smart customer Assistant (Chatbots) for travel companies
- Revele, the first sports brand developing equipment and protections for women engaged in contact sport