HEC Paris 4th Annual Energy Day - Energy Security
HEC Paris is hosting its fourth annual HEC Energy Day conference this March 6th, 2015.
The HEC Energy Day is a great opportunity to learn from experts from businesses and institutions, who face challenges today in energy.
In addition to the increasing rate of innovation in renewable and energy technology, the past few years have seen significant price volatility. This has happened in the face of serious energy security challenges that have the potential to change the energy mix both in Europe and internationally.
This year's conference will focus on Energy Security, Evolution, and Adaptation. At the Energy Day, leaders from businesses and consulting firms will discuss the strategies that companies have implemented to handle and thrive from these challenges in energy security, innovation, and price volatility.
This year's speakers include:
- Romain Debarre - Managing Director SBC Energy Institute, Schlumberger Business Consulting
- Dr. Jens Weinmann - Program Director ESMT
- Krishna Navalpakkam - Corporate Strategy, Schneider Electric
- Laurent Schmitt - VP Smart Grids, Alstom
- Marc Bussieras - Head of Economic Studies - Strategies, EDF
- Swaroop Srinath - Business Development Manager - Power, Lafarge
- Olivier Menuet - Energy Deputy Director, SNCF, Sustainable Procurement Professor at HEC Paris
- Vishnu Amble - Institutional Investor, E-on
- Simon Benzarre - VP Strategy & Business Development, Solar Euromed
- Antoine Guillou - European Commission of Energy Regulation
The Conference will be held in the S-building on HEC Paris campus.
Registration can be made online here:hec-energy-day2015.eventbrite.com
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org