Introducing Prodigy Finance: a new loan program for international students
Prodigy Finance Loan Program is now available to help international students finance their Master’s program at HEC Paris.
HEC Paris has reached an agreement with Prodigy Finance that will enable them to offer new loans to international Master in Management-Grande Ecole and MSc students.
Prodigy Finance has an innovative lending model that offers community-funded loans to students from over 150 nationalities.
Eligibility to apply
- Be admitted to one of the below Master’s programs:
- Master in Management - Grande Ecole
- MSc Strategic Management
- MSc International Finance
- MSc Managerial and Financial Economics
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Sustainability and Social Innovation
- Be of non-French nationality. French citizens and permanent residents may search for student loans with French banks.
See more detail about the terms and conditions, and how to apply for a loan on Prodigy Finance’s website